All reviews shower curtain flat screen coffee maker pet dryer
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018

I booked this on-line for a quick overnight while driving South and read the reviews after I booked it. It sits at the end of the street so looked sketchy at first but worked for me.

The check-in person was very nice and I asked to see the room before I paid for it. She took me to room 211 or 212 and it was nice, clean, comfortable...and the air conditioning worked. The only drawback is that I heard some thumping noises at night and it sounded like it was above me even though I was on the top floor.

Other than that it served the purpose. The breakfast is sparse but a half mile away is a McDonalds and that always outdoes a quick continental.

Room tip: 211 or 212 looked newly renovated
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Online they offer breakfast. Well the "breakfast" consisted of dry cheap white bread, orange juice, instant oatmeal and coffee. I was not impressed! The room was in bad need of upgrading. Paint was blue and chipped, curtains were red and faded, carpet was old and dirty. Plus they would not accommodate my Mom being not able to walk up stairs.I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Go somewhere else.

Room tip: A/C was good.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Had this been a stay as a result of a drive-by probably would have passed. Don't be put off by the exterior! Obviously a work-in-progress when you walk in the room! Fresh and upgraded recently. My down vote is I'm not a fan of bare floors. Fridge, micro, coffee maker, decent shower head, shower curtain wide span, air conditioner, hair dryer, flat screen, plenty of towels, a good bed and CLEAN! Passed on the breakfast so no comment. If this is what your stay requires, this is a good place for you!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Literally a roach motel. Found toothpaste in the sink and blood stain on pillow case. Bought my own pillows after finding the pillow itself covered in stains. Found three roaches crawling around the room and bathroom during my stay. Shower temperature was never comfortable, changed from scorching hot to ice cold several times during five minute showers.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Good location. Free parking. Friendly stuff. Rooms are in the need of update. Continental breakfast virtually non-existent. Small pool. Pets friendly. Ok for the money. Fish cleaning station available.

Date of stay: June 2018