All reviews room was clean air con holiday inn bottom floor bagels main street best westerns road trip would definitely stay here again continental breakfast comfort inn las vegas lake tahoe bumper octavia beds annette
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2015

I would rather give this a 3.5 rating rather than a 3, it really was a decent motel stay. We usually do an overnight stay somewhere in Bishop before continuing our drive, and ended up with this establishment after paying $55 through a random hotwire hotel selection.

The room was clean, there wasn't a smell, and I think we just stayed after a completion of hotel renovation (The bathroom was relatively new looking.). The king bed was okay, nothing crazy, and the carpet was a little old.

The shower knob was broken off, but we managed to use the shower.

If I had to stay here again I would, it got the job done.

If you book this hotel through another site such as hotwire or priceline, be sure to call the Econo Lodge directly and let them know your specific requests (Such as non-smoking or king bed.).

Room tip: Upstairs was quiet.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2015

Enjoyed a few days touring the Bishop and Mammoth Areas, stayed at the Rodeway Inn. Staff are nice and helpful, Rooms are decent for the price, nice views from 2nd floor. You wont be amazed by the rooms, but will provide a decents nights sleep. BBQ areas out back, unheated pool.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2015 via mobile

We stay here every May over Memorial weekend . We always get great service . and the owner is super super nice as is gwen and all of the front desk staff . The housekeeping staff does an immaculate job . The hotel itself is older , so if that's something that bothers you then you might try a different property . This hotel is perfect for somewhere clean to rest your head grab a shower and have a free continental breakfast . They have pastries muffins waffles cereal juice milk oatmeal and fruit . This hotel will be our continued choice year after year. I have a disability and the owner is always very accommodating. Thank you Econolodge Bishop ! See you next year

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2015

When I got the call that my granddaughter was being born, I jumped on the first plane I could find and flew to Las Vegas and then rented a car to drive to Bishop California. After the mandatory hour of labor and the beauty of child birth had been accomplished, I was one tired grandma.
I didn't think to call ahead for a hotel room in what seemed to be a sleepy town on the edge of the desert. So I began my journey of food, shower and a modest bed to catch some much needed sleep.
I tried the hotels on the main street with only one room left big enough for a larger family. I gave in and called the husband for his computer assistance.... He laughed at my one time of unplanned circumstances. I am usually packed a week before and have had reservations well in advance.
The clerk at the Econo lodge was a blessing... He had a quiet room in the corner that had exactly what I needed and more for a great price, and it was such an efficient check in i was in the shower in mere moments. The beds are comfortable , hot water, and cable TV. The great blessing was the larger refrigerator and free fast WiFi.
The customer service was excellent even at checkout they were friendly and courteous.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Stacie H
Reviewed March 24, 2015

Although this place was a bit cleaner than the Econo Lodge in Kingman, AZ, it wasn't as clean as we had hoped. The room was quite, and the front staff was helpful. Rooms seemed to be expensive in this area and we were trying to save some money, but do yourself a favor and spend a bit more and stay some place else. The carpet was our biggest complaint, just too dirty.

Date of stay: March 2015