Best Western Bishop Lodge
$89
Elms Motel(Bishop)
$76
$140
All reviewsbest westernswafflesroom was cleansink areawithin walking distancedeath valleylone pinetwo queen bedsnice place to stayin towneastern sierrawould stay here againthe breakfast arealong driveroad tripno elevatorcomplimentary breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 9, 2009

A bunch of guys went out for a fishing trip and decided to stay in town since we weren't familiar with campsites around Bishop. We were amazed by the service from beginning to end. The rooms were great shape and the breakfast was awesome waking up every morning to a hot waffle, bagel, or cereal and toast was great. I saw the previous reviews of this place and I can honestly say I don't know what these people are talking about. A lot has changed since they have stayed I'm sure. We hope to be back soon. Special thanks to Bobbi (GM) and her staff they made our stay there extra special with there attention to detail and helped us out with any questions we had from fishing to great restaurants in town. Thanks again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2009

Recently had guests come to town and needed a place for them to stay.
Contacted this hotel and from the first phone call everyone I came in contact with was great.
The hotel is newly remodeled and like new. The staff was great in accomodating my requests for my out of town visitors. When they checked in they had all their questions answered.
Breakfast was wonderful and very good variety for each to choose from.
I would highly recommend this hotel as would my out of town guests.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank SassyoneBishop
Reviewed March 12, 2009

I pass through Bishop often and noticed this gem that really stands out admist the numerous hotels in town. The staff there that I have spoken to have consistently been helpful. The breakfast in the morning is key for me too. Fresh belgian waffles and great coffee are all I need. They have other things too, but I always prefer a hot meal when possible. Not many other hotels can offer that for free.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2008

Think twice before booking here!
I know a nice hotel is tough to come by in Bishop, CA...but this one is one to avoid.
Just sit in the lobby as people check out, THEY ARE ALL COMPLAINING. The ones that aren't are affraid to. People were complaining about sewage dripping in their bath rooms from the upstairs rooms...gross.
Parking is the pits.
If your neighbor snores you will know it.
If you are in a downstairs room, you will hear the people above you.
My complaint...lumpy bed, stinky room, (they allow pets) outdated rooms and the best of all: THE IRON IS TEATHERED TO THE IRONING BOARD (see picture)...so if you want to steal the iron you are going to have to steal the ironing board too!!!
The nicest place in town is the BW Creek Side inn...but hurry they fill up fast!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 28, 2008

Dog in next room barked when left alone (& it was left alone alot) & just too many dogs staying @ property & leftover animal hair in the room. I'm an animal lover, but this was ridiculous! Also had backache the next day from crappy bed. Will not stay there again. In fact I'm back in town for 2 nights & staying at another hotel!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family