Stayed here for one night on a drive from Vegas to Yosemite. This place is an absolute GEM! We didnt know what to expect, particularly as we passed through some interesting places along the way. The hotel is spotless and we got a lovely welcome from the staff. There is a nice outdoor swimming pool and jaccuzzi with the creek running right alongside the hotel. The grounds are so well kept. Honestly, I couldnt fault the place and would highly recommend it. Bishop is a quiet little town, perfect as a stop off if you are on a driving trip. Make sure you check out Schatts Bakery too! Get some breakfast/lunch here before hitting the road again, you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an inviting oasis mid-way between Los Angeles and Reno. A crackling fireplace, cozy seating, captivating photographs of the local landscapes and freshly baked cookies set the scene as you enter our lobby. Each of our 89 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, plush Simmons Felicity pillow-top mattresses, and a level of comfort unmatched by other area hotels. Our expert guest service staff can help plan the itinerary for your visit to Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks, as well as other memorable outdoor activities nearby to ensure you make the most of your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Bishop Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel Bishop
- Best Western Creekside Hotel
- Best Western Bishop
- Bishop Best Western