The Creekside is clean and comfortable, but nothing particularly special. The hotel itself is similar to any chain hotel in America, though it is priced as a specialty lodging. If we were to return to Bishop, I would probably opt for a cheaper hotel (there are many, though not many are listed on TripAdvisor for some reason) that would provide nearly identical facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an inviting oasis mid-way between Los Angeles and Reno. A crackling fireplace, cozy seating, captivating photographs of the local landscapes and freshly baked cookies set the scene as you enter our lobby. Each of our 89 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, plush Simmons Felicity pillow-top mattresses, and a level of comfort unmatched by other area hotels. Our expert guest service staff can help plan the itinerary for your visit to Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks, as well as other memorable outdoor activities nearby to ensure you make the most of your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bishop Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel Bishop
- Best Western Creekside Hotel
- Best Western Bishop
- Bishop Best Western