the hotel was clean and had very comfy beds, the breakfast was also good and the dining room staff were very polite and friendly
a good stopover hotel which is what we wanted on the way to Yosemite from Vegas.
I was a little disappointed in the welcome we received from reception, I don't know if we caught them on an off day but I did feel that the information was lacking as well as a smile from the person dealing with us. we were not informed about breakfast times or that there was complimentary cookies in the evening. We went back to reception later to ask and was made to feel a little stupid for asking.
saying that we did have a good sleep and the price of the room was good value, we would stay again if passing through
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an inviting oasis mid-way between Los Angeles and Reno. A crackling fireplace, cozy seating, captivating photographs of the local landscapes and freshly baked cookies set the scene as you enter our lobby. Each of our 89 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, plush Simmons Felicity pillow-top mattresses, and a level of comfort unmatched by other area hotels. Our expert guest service staff can help plan the itinerary for your visit to Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks, as well as other memorable outdoor activities nearby to ensure you make the most of your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bishop Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel Bishop
- Best Western Creekside Hotel
- Best Western Bishop
- Bishop Best Western