Bishop Creekside Inn
BestWestern.com
$109
$160
$99
Bishop Village Motel(Bishop)(Great Value!)
$80
2,132 results
All reviewscookiessoupcreek sidecreek runningtwo sinksbowling alley next doorgalen rowellplace to stayschat's bakeryrooms are largebishop creekin townlake tahoenice breakfastfree breakfasthot breakfastgreat room
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The lobby and central areas are very well furnished and extremely well maintained. Desk staff was cheerful and helpful. Our room was fairly typical of nice motels but the condition of everything was fresh and clean. Soup and salad were available in the evening and breakfast was hot,tidy and well presented. Real forks,spoons and knives and mugs! I am a big fan of The Eastern Sierra area and want to visit more frequently .Bishop has many restaurants and all kinds of stores,large and small.the scenery will knock your eyes out.

Room Tip: The mountain views,even across a parking lot,are truly wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob T
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We took the family to Mule Days for the first time and chose to stay at the Creekside Inn. We were not disappointed. The staff was welcoming and friendly, the room was basic but clean and comfortable and the included breakfast was much better than that usually offered.

The location is perfect, with a lovely creek next to the hotel. The parade goes right by the front of the hotel and any events and vendors are located in the park directly across the street. You can walk to the Mule Days event grounds.

We were very happy with our choice of lodging.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FM W
Cassie M, Manager at Bishop Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear FM W in Los Angeles,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we were pleasantly surprised to see a review about your 2012 Mule Days Experience. We certainly are in a prime location to take in all the festivities Mule Days has to offer, from the parade, to street/park vendors, and easy walking distance to the Tri-County Fairgrounds to avoid all the traffic! We hope to welcome you back for Mule Days this year- the event never disappoints and we hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Best Regards,

Cassie Mora
Assistant Manager

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We come to or through Bishop often. This particular stay was for the Bishop High Sierra Ultra Marathon. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed. The lobby is big and the free breakfast is great. We also love the location (near food and the lovely area park). We have stayed unless expensive hotels in Bishop but, when at all possible, we stay at the Creekside.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Creekside Inn aims to please in every way, and it delivered for some of our family for several nights this week. From the friendly check in at the front desk, to the housekeeping staff, to the kitchen crew, everyone on the property did their best to insure a great stay. The rooms are huge. Lots more space that you'd expect at a hotel of this size. Our room had a kitchenette, which was convenient for storing things in the refrigerator given the multi-day stay here. Beds were extremely comfortable. Bathrooms are a little on the small size, but have everything you need, certainly. One terrific thing about the Creekside Inn: hot buffet breakfast in the front lobby dining room is included with your room rate. And it was a great buffet, delicious and filling. Late afternoon hours offered complimentary soup and salad.. also delicious. And at 7pm - freshly baked cookies! Whether you are stopping for an overnight, or planning to park it here for a few days, the Bishop Creekside Inn will not disappoint. It's located right on the main street, within walking distance to pretty much anywhere you'll want to go in Bishop. Great value for the money, too!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the creek. Other rooms may have a mountain view, which is spectacular, but you'll have a good look at the parking lot, too.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Alexandra S
Cassie M, Front Office Manager at Bishop Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Greetings in New York City!

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us! I agree our kitchen rooms are convenient for multiple night stays, fully stocked for all your cooking and storage needs. We will make sure to recognize all departments for their hard work and dedication on your behalf! We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to the beautiful Eastern Sierras in California!

Best Regards,

Cassie Mora
Assistant Manager

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My daughter and I traveled four hours to Bishop to watch a basketball tournament. We made reservations online and had a confirmation number. When we went to check in, we were informed by the manager (I believe his name was Jeff) that their internet had not "synced" correctly the day before and they were overbooked by 5 rooms. He argued that we had just made our reservation 5 minutes ago, which we had not. His computer just updated and he had 5 reservations that looked like that had just been made. We had made ours over a day before. (and had a confirmation number). His attitude was rude! He never apologized. I understand mixups happen, but the manager should be polite. The front desk girl was helpful and found us a room at the Comfort Inn. (they were very nice and took 20 dollars off of our room for our problems). We were told that "we always tell people to call and not make reservations online." I had never stayed at this establishment so stated, "How would I know that if I have never stayed here." I have traveled the country and even England and Scotland and I have never had an issue with an online reservation and never been treated so poorly by hotel management. I did not yell, curse, and I remained calm. There was no reason for him to treat me and my teenage daugher in this manner. He never even stopped looking at the computer to look at us. He was demeaning and practically accused us of lying until the other reservations came up that had not "synced." It is their issue that their internet is of the dark ages. I called to get the number of the corporate office and the front desk would not give it to me. I will never stay at this hotel and will spread the word for others.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Teri M
Jeff S, General Manager at Bishop Creekside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Hello Teri M,

I am sorry that you did not receive the level of service normally given here at the Creekside Inn. I apologize that you thought I wasn't being responsive to your situation. I unfortunately was still in the middle of trying to fix the situation as it came to our attention 5 minutes before you arrived. Once I knew you were in good hands with Savvoy I went back to fix the issue so other people would not be affected by what had just happened. I agreed with Savvoy that we needed to take care of you and let her start that process. Normally we don't have an issue like this happen and I have called our contacts with the website so this doesn't happen again. I again apologize what you experienced with us as this was your first time experiencing our hotel and it left a bad taste in your mouth. I am sure if you visit us again your next experience will be much different.