“Creekside Inn, Bishop,CA” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Bishop
Nashville, Tennessee
“Creekside Inn, Bishop,CA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Enjoyed our over nite stay in Bishop very much. Check out the Bowling Alley next door for a good steak!
Also the Bakery is amazing on the other side of the Inn. Breakfast at the Inn was worth $20 bay itself. The atmoshpere of the entire property was like visiting your Grandmothers house with all the hospitality included.

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (370)
  • Korean first
Valencia, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Whenever I travel to the Sierras I stay at the Creekside Inn, Bishop, Ca. They go the mile to make my stay perfect each time. The service is outstanding, the rooms very clean and extremely comfortable and their daily breakfast....Priceless.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool and mountains make you feel like your on an expensive getaway.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike Z
Beaumont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Stayed here two nights and enjoyed every minute of it. The property is exceptionally well taken care of, the rooms were very clean and well maintained, and there was a full breakfast each morning. The staff was very helpful with a dinner recommendation (the bowling alley next doors, really great, honestly) and when I left my laptop in the room at checkout they were on the phone within an hour. Would not stay any place else.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Cassie M, Manager at Bishop Creekside Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on our property during your recent stay. We are delighted to hear about some of the key points of your stay; our team is always striving to provide excellent hospitality. We will make sure to pass along your gratitude to the housekeeping staff for bringing your laptop to the front desk so we could contact you immediately. Come back and visit us soon!

Regards,

Cassie Mora
Assistant Manager
bangkok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The hotel is quiet, room size and eqipment is perfect also have pool and hottub very nice and open until late 10pm. Beside has small creek and set of chairs we could sit relax chill out with group. I really like the room here nice cute and cosy not know what is bad here, maybe I did not expect much for this price. Around hotel has several shops and restaurant and a city park.

• Stayed September 2012
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We read all the reviews about this hotel and booked, we were not disappointed.

We had a creekside room on level 1, very clean, modern and very well maintained. Check-in was easy, your guy at desk seemed like he was on remote control, but still fine, plenty of parking. Room overlooked a very nicely keep creek with beautiful garden. Large flat screen TV and plenty of chanels to choose from.

Had a small pool also, next door was fantastic bakery, and across road was the tourist office which was handy, also behind the hotel is the bowling alley which serves lunch and dinner at a good price.

Hotel is on main road but never heard a sound in the room, included breakfast was the best included breakfast I have seen, but did get crowded.

They also had a laundry room which was free to use, which is rare.

Could not really find a fault, very pleasant stay and definately would recommend to anyone and would definately stay again it every going thru Bishop.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank GW666
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Pay the few extra dollars for a creek view. The running water turns this motel into a lovely peaceful retreat. Minor drawbacks were the wifi didn't reach our room that was furthest from reception but there was a PC in reception to use anyhow. Breakfast could have been improved with fresh rather than tinned fruit. But the fresh evening cookies made up for it. Pool was nice and warm. I'd stay again. If you want gym access reception have passes for the fitness centre down the street.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Greetings in the U.K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are sorry to hear your stay was not the typical Creekside Inn experience. Our Wi-Fi reception unfortunately can be touch and go due to our location, Bishop and the surrounding area are currently undergoing a project called “Digital 395” to improve our high-speed broadband accessibility. We are hoping this will improve our connectivity, as we understand the importance of staying connected while on the road! Breakfast fruit selection is seasonal; we usually have ripe bananas for the winter months. We hope you will give us another chance to provide outstanding hospitality on your next trip through Bishop.

Regards,

Cassie Mora
Assistant Manager
orange county
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

I've been trying to get back up to the wonderful town of Bishop for a couple of years now, so when I was making plans for our trip to Lone Pine I decided to see if I could reserve a creekside room at the Creekside Inn, our favorite hotel in Bishop. I was in luck, they could get me the room I requested. I arrived in town several hours before check in time and front desk agent Shanarra was nice enough to put a rush on our room and call me on my cell when it was ready, great customer service. The room was as I had remembered it, large,with awsome decor and that great creekside balcony with ducks swimming past and a view of the distant mountains. We picked up a box of sweets next door at Schatts bakery and relaxed on the balcony. The only problem I had with our room came at bedtime. As I hopped onto the large bed, I found myself sinking so far in, I felt I would surely disappear. It was so super soft I could envision previous guests stuck deep inside waiting to be rescued. After tossing and turning for an hour we finally got up and removed a pillow top cover that had been placed on top of a pillow top mattress. This was definately pillow top "overkill" and a danger to hobbitt size people like myself. The next morning I mentioned this to the front desk and was told the creekside rooms have the new" top of the line" super soft mattresses while the other side has the older, firmer style mattresses. Keep this in mind if you obsess over mattresses. We had a great stay at the Creekside, the room was spotlessly clean and everything was perfect. Thank you Creekside, we will be back.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a creekside room, it's worth the money.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles