Enjoyed our over nite stay in Bishop very much. Check out the Bowling Alley next door for a good steak!
Also the Bakery is amazing on the other side of the Inn. Breakfast at the Inn was worth $20 bay itself. The atmoshpere of the entire property was like visiting your Grandmothers house with all the hospitality included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an inviting oasis mid-way between Los Angeles and Reno. A crackling fireplace, cozy seating, captivating photographs of the local landscapes and freshly baked cookies set the scene as you enter our lobby. Each of our 89 guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet, plush Simmons Felicity pillow-top mattresses, and a level of comfort unmatched by other area hotels. Our expert guest service staff can help plan the itinerary for your visit to Yosemite and Death Valley National Parks, as well as other memorable outdoor activities nearby to ensure you make the most of your getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bishop Creekside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Creekside Hotel Bishop
- Best Western Creekside Hotel
- Best Western Bishop
- Bishop Best Western