“My favorite restaurant. Unfortunately closed.”

Whiskey Creek Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Bishop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come Join us for an awesome time! We can accommodate large groups, weddings, romantic dates, families and those just wanting to come out for a fun event! We have a full bar too!
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great service, food, atmosphere. Unfortunately, closed. Very sad. It's closed. What more can I say!! I live in Bishop. Had to find an other favorite restaurant. So far the Imperial Gourmet and the Country Club are OK, but I still miss the smokey clam chowder on Friday

1  Thank Bob E

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place has major issues. Every single thing that could go wrong, did. I wonder what the manager does all day?! the kitchen is a chaos of yelling arguing cursing and throwing things...makes me wonder, how many times did they spit in our food?....

1  Thank BA A
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Busy place, 20 minute wait for a table passed quickly at fireside table in the bar. I had steak salad with blue cheese, was surprisingly good. Service was good, everyone enjoyed their food, price was fine, no complaints would eat there again

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I used to eat here several years ago for business and the food was delicious and fresh. When we went on our last visit in October, the food was fair and okay. We enjoyed our meal, but I left a little disappointed as there was nothing fantastic about it. I guess I had my hopes up from the memories I had of this establishment. Again, still a good meal.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Friends and the Inyo Register report that Whiskey Creek here in Bishop and in Mammoth have been closed. The drought has hit the valley hard. So sorry to see people lose their jobs. The food was usually okay, and always enjoyed having lunch out on the outdoor patio and watching the world go by.

Been to Whiskey Creek Restaurant? Share your experiences!