“Second Visit, Just As Enjoyable”

Astorga's Mexican Grill
Ranked #45 of 61 Restaurants in Bishop
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I love the friendly staff at Astorga's, and the food was just as tasty as last time. The service was speedy, and my chicken enchilada was very good. The prices are quite reasonable as well. This is not your fancy Mexican restaurant, but it's a nice choice in this little town.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went there because of the good reviews. My husband's Chile verde was ok. But my fish tacos were lacking the most important ingredient: fish!! Just a few little pieces and lots of cabbage slaw. Not at all what I expected for $ 15. The cheapest glass of wine $ 7. I can't really recommend this place.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on our way through Bishop. We ended up having Fajitas which were nice but not amazing. All in all a good reasonably priced lunch, with big sized portions.

I would recommend.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Really great mexican food! The chips and salsa were fresh and zesty. I had a Chili Rellano and beef enchilada that was delicious! The service was a little slow, because they only had one server, but she was very kind, upbeat, and organised.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Spending the night at the R. V. Park and noticed this new restaraunt across the street.
Walked over and got a taco dinner to go. Service was very quick. Looked to have ok seating. Did not appear to have a lot of parking. Was told that this restaraunt had been in another location.
Food was very good and filling. Very handy to the R. V. Park.
Will eat there again.

Been to Astorga's Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!