All reviews room was clean travel lodge yogurt death valley continental breakfast the main street small room would stay here again mammoth lakes fridge and microwave second floor great place to stay city park fishing trip small town stop sink
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is a wonderful place if you are in the Bishop/Mammoth Lakes area. I am a career Hospitality Industry Employee(retired) who knows what to look for in a location. This location is well cared for, clean, employees are friendly and helpful. The Continental Breakfast is always well stocked for the entire scheduled time and it is fresh. Location is close to restaurants, fuel, and fast food. Plenty of parking, and room for vehicles with trailers. Furnishings are modern. rooms may seem a bit small, however; not a big deal, because all else is great. Annette is manager of this property, and the staff appears to have been there quite some time. This is a good sign. I have stayed here many times over past 3 years while snowmobiling in winter and fishing in summer, and always the same......great.

Unlike some of Wyndam Hotels other franchises. Super 8, Travel Lodge, Days Inn which have seen a drop in quality over the last couple of years, this one rates top shelf and should not be missed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room to the west of the lobby without a 2nd floor above it....all others are ok also.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2012

The stuff at the reception was friendly and uncoplicated. We got a clean room and the area has been silent, the breakfast was poor but it had the "continental breakfast standard", use for breakfast the netherlands bakery on the other side of the road. We had a better room than we have expected. We will be back for sure ....
Kerstin and Andy

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This was our 3rd stay here. The rooms are small, but very comfortable. Nice decor. Very clean, comfortable bed & pillows. Nice shower .The breakfast is better than most (not just pastry/coffee, but fresh fruit,cereals,yogurt). The staff is friendly. Great location - walking distance to restaurants, City Park. Good value!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank CannSanDiego
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Our family rented two rooms at the Bishop Rama Inn and it was a great place. It's very conveniently located, the staff is very friendly and accomodating and breakfast was reasonable. The place is very clean and quiet. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2011

I stayed here for one night.
First the good news - The check-in was quick and efficient and the front desk (Ashley) called after I had settled in to make sure everything was OK. Also, there`s a Von`s close by if you want to pick up some groceries.

The rest of the story is: I stayed on the ground floor of this older two story, smaller facility (no elevator). The floor of the room above me creaked loudly whenever the guests walked around the room and my non smoking room had a musty, smokey smell to it (I`m a non smoker) and I ended up with a headache. I wont return.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo