“CLOSED!”

Bar B-Q Bill's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Edge of town going North. Excellent prime rib, I gave you the url for the yelp review.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Haven't eaten there in a while, but remember that the portions were kinda small and kinda overpriced. But now it won't matter because the place is closed as of last Friday. Very sad because this was an institution in Bishop, going way back. And Whiskey Creek is closed, too! Sorry to see this, because that means a lot of lost jobs in an area that doesn't have many to begin with.

1  Thank Inyogirl

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I ordered Prime Rib. It was awful. No flavor and overcooked. Bread served was soggy. The only good thing was the fries. The value was horrible. Our bill was $70 for 3 of us. None of us finished our food because it was so awful. Definitely will not be back here again. Service was lousy as well.

2  Thank Ami T
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been eating here since 2001. It used to be so much better when it was frequented by locals. But, now its mostly tourists who seek blander and more pedestrian fare, alas...

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I think, "OK", describes it best. Food was good, and the seating fine. Service was less than I expected.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Very disappointing. Had the corned beef. It tasted like it had been boiled to bland. It was on a white 4" sub roll. Didn't have any taste to it. My wife had the BBQ beef. To me, the beef was tasteless, covered by BBQ sauce. We used to travel through on the way to and from Reno, but noticed over the years the quality was going downhill. We've had everything from the sandwiches to the platters, but, It has now gotten to the point that the locals don't seem to be stopping there either. We don't plan to stop there for meals again.

1  Thank Bob K