See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2018

This place is not cheap - it's slightly pricey. The rooms were being refurbished as we stayed there - which made the price seem rather high for us but may justify the price in future.

When I say refurbished - our microwave arrived and was fitted during our stay.

Our room wasn't quite finished but it looked clean and modern and sharp. will probably (probably!) justify the price now.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2018

Many have complained about how old the unit is, but you're probably there only during the night. This motel is cheaper, so naturally it is not going to be as nice as the others. I thought the place was clean enough. It's quiet and appears to be in a safe location.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

While appreciates the ingenuity of using a stolen Holiday Inn ice bucket to furnish the room, the lack of a basic standard of cleanliness was unacceptable even for an emergency overnight stay. I would honestly rather sleep in my car. The water in the shower was not adjustable and simply alternated from hot to cold. There were cigarette butts in the air conditioner and stains everywhere. To cap off the night we awoke to small bugs crawling in our bed. The hotel is a true horror.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zane G
Reviewed June 11, 2017

The people running this motel have been very helpful. I was overcharged on my credit card by another place and they let me use there phone free of charge. They could not do enough for me
The room is very comfortable and clean with all the normal motel features.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Would rather stay in a nicer motel and pay a few extra $$.this was all that was left over the holiday weekend.needs renovation.OK for shower and bed if you're not picky.stains on carpet and ancient comforters on bed.take flip flops to wear in shower. Wouldn't bother with the breakfast as the place doesn't feel overly clean.great bakery along the road.given stars for good location

Date of stay: January 2017