All reviews priced right remodeled room would stay again comfortable bed stop fridge reno
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Attractive rustic paneled room, roomy enough. Comfortable beds, clean and fresh. Air conditioner cooled room well, but took too long to cycle back on. Internet strong. There are no telephones, and reception is terrible for phone calls. Wifi calling didnt work for either Samsung or Appke.
Sliver of soap and tiny shampoo packets that weren't replaced the second night
Lighting a real problem. There was a bedlight and one wall light. The table area was very dark.
Breakfast terrible. There was only the dregs of cold coffee. The teenage girls at the desk neither spoke English nor knew how to make coffee. The description on the website promised croissoints and fruit. There were some apples the first day, not the second, and never any croissants. There is no tea.
Check online prices even if you dont book online. We had a problem with our reservation at a different hotel and had to find a room on our own. They asked for $20 more than the online price. Stick to Trip Advisor.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

This little hidden gem was perfect for our spontaneous late night getaway! Great price, clean and close to everything in town! It has a fridge, microwave and lots of plug ins and a comfortable bed. I would recommend this motel to anyone and would come again.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We visited the Townhouse Motel the night before we left on a 4 day backpack trip. We were staying at a nearby motel, which was OK, but checked out the Townhouse for the backend of our trip. Raj at the front desk was very pleasant and showed me one of the rooms. He was also very accommodating holding on to a small ice chest of fragrant soaps and lotions we could not leave in our car at the trailhead. His price for 3 people was certainly fair and the rooms were clean and reasonably spacious. The motel is older for sure and the room shows wear, but it is well maintained. After backpacking for 4 days, the pool was very inviting (although a bit chilly for early June), and the shower felt fantastic. Without a doubt, I would stay here again as we enjoyed the small town feel, the price was right and the room met our needs.

Room tip: A downstairs room may be cooler in the summer
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

If I could leave half a star I would. We stayed 1 night in room #4. I woke up in the morning to find a roach on my nightstand by my face!! My husband killed the roach and went in to complain. The lady at the counter told my husband “what do you want us to do, it was just on the floor”. My husband told her no it was on the nightstand by my wife’s face! Then she told him “well I can only give you $10”. I mean seriously?!?!? The bathroom was disgusting to begin with. It literally took 10 minutes to get hot water. I had to put a towel on the floor of the shower, that’s how disgusting the shower was. I will never stay here again. I would caution everyone do not stay here!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Amber J
Reviewed May 19, 2018

This was a stop for me from San Diego to Reno. This hotel is fairly updated, convenient, clean and priced right. I arrived after 7 pm and the staff was extremely helpful despite me being a late arrival. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2018