“Breakfast with a smile”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Pittsburg, California
“Breakfast with a smile”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The service is the best here at Jack's... The waitress's smile and interest made her my friendly aunt... The food is good, although it wasn't quite what I asked for, but the waitress fixed that...

Visited July 2014

MELROSE
“No complaints here”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

The service was great. The place was busy and I was seated within a minute after entering. My order was taken and I was enjoying a salad within minutes. The prime rib dinner was delicious and very affordable. I will be going back.

Anaheim, California
“Perfect Sunday breakfast”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our waiter was friendly, helpful and cheerful - nice! The food was good, generous helpings. And they have a whole display case of fresh baked goods... yummy. Finding parking for an RV is a little tricky, but worth the trouble.

Victorville, California
“Change in Food”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Every year since I was a child, my family has gone on a yearly fishing trip in the Sierra's. It was always a tradition to stop at Jack's on the way up and on the way back. Food has always been really good. As usual, my husband and I stopped for breakfast on our way up last weekend. We both ordered our usual meals. I ordered Cinnamon French Toast. There has definitely been a change. It seemed bland and flavorless this time. My husband ordered the Waffle. It is no longer a thick Belgian waffle, but a thin smaller waffle. My husband likes the thin smaller waffles better, however he noticed the waffle did not taste as good as in the past. Whatever changes they are making, they should change back. We decided not to stop on our way home.

Bakersfield, Ca
“The food and service always the same”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

When you want to stay the course and get your meal from somewhere thats been around for a long time and do the meal right time after time here's the place for you. Breakfest is typical but that is good when traveling. They do give you plenty of food too.

Visited June 2014

Been to Jack's Waffle Shop? Share your experiences!