“Excellent food”

Palatul Brukenthal Avrig restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Avrig
Cuisines: Romanian
Description: Enjoyment – this is the promise to our guests. We cordially invite you to experience the Brukenthal senation with all your senses. The elegant, historic surroundings of the summer residence means to not only a pitoresque setting for your stay but means to us also high-quality culinary offerings. Enjoy the culinary art of Brukenthal in our restaurant or enjoy it even at home tasting our homemade jams and juices.
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Nice location and very good, flexible and friendly staff. The food was exeptionally good and the wine also.

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (120)

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Deliciouse and fresh food, very kind personnel. Nice and chill atmosphere, we had a good time here..

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Hey everyone,
I loved ir so much
After a horrible stay in another hospital I took a respiro at Avrig one of Maria Theresias castles.
I had a muchroom soup and duch with pears and of course some socata and papanasi.
It was delicios.
I loved it so much despite of the fact of my friend after paying everyting made me a lunatic again
Ok thank you so much for the wedding I was invited there in the Zelt.
Thank you so much for the croissants on my way back

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Food was delicious! The personal was very kind and the location is beautiful. Give this place a try.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

It is a bit pricey but the food was great, the waiter was very kind and the atmosphere ia cosy even if it is in early november.

Date of visit: November 2018