“Take Away”

Add it.
Bonsai Asian Street Food
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Tuamgraney
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Great Delivery Site.....I recommend the Salt n Chilli Ribs and the Satay Chicken....Food always Piping Hot and I have ordered lots over my 10 years living here....

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Great food, bad service with the exception of one waitress. Was waiting a long time to be served and to order dessert.

Reviewed April 9, 2016

This is my first time using this establishment; it's in the building once used by The Three Gorges Restaurant which is now closed. There is a great variety of foods, from Asian Bites to Curries and Wok Dishes. I chose to take-away my chicken curry which was really tasty. I was concerned when the packaging was cardboard containers but the food stayed lovely and hot all the way home. I loved the taste and consistency of the curry and I look forward to trying some new dishes in the future. Give this new place a chance and try their cuisine.