“Big Bear Lake California”
Review of Big Bear Region

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Sponsored by:
miami
48 helpful votes
“Big Bear Lake California”
Reviewed January 13, 2011

Just had the most amazing time in Big Bear lake! Everything was better than expected. Great Cabin not crowded like some of the other we seen. We had fresh snow the 2 day there, it was Beautiful to watch. And the skying was excellent as well. The town itself was like a post card. The locals were very friendly more that anywhere we visited so far. except for that comment i made that i was going to cut down a christmas tree to get the full effect of Christmas the ladies in the grocery store didn't take to kindly the that joke. We even fished and had some fresh rainbow trout for dinner that night. We covered all the basis that this town had to offer and they all get an A+ from my family.

1 Thank miamiman1967
Los Angeles
1 helpful vote
“Big Bear - my winter wonder place.”
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Big Bear is a great place for fun all year long and we are again thinking of going there this winter; woo-hoo. Only a short drive from Los Angeles this lake lies in a valley unsurpassed in mountain beauty, towering pines, sparkling streams, hidden lakes, and abundant wildlife. Even if you are not into skying still you can have lots of fun out there. Especially during winter the snow is all over and its hard to guess from LA that snow is that near to you.

1 Thank Tusi2k
Somis, California
1 helpful vote
“Laid back mountain town”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We went up last weekend for octoberfest and it was a blast, the weather was wonderful and the people are great.

1 Thank scottp25
morongo
“If you know any that are in...”
Reviewed October 8, 2010

If you know any that are in trouble and need a short sale that is what I do at St. James Properties in the Palm Springs area. My email is morongo4sale@live.com. My phone number is 760-660-3613. Thanks

Pasadena
“Unforgettable Birthday(Cool Cabins)”
Reviewed September 25, 2010

After using Cool Cabins for the first time in 2008 my friends and I decided to use their service again for my sister's 18th birthday in January. We booked The WrenHouse #136006.
Walking in the Wren House confirmed my faith in Cool Cabins and once again it was much more beautiful in person. 2 stories, spacious living room, hot tub outside, big backyard space, and access to the lake. My sisters wish for her birthday was to see snow fall for the first time. The next day while we were getting lunch ready snow began to fall lightly. We yelled for her to come outside. She was so excited! Then it snowed a bit harder that night. We all stood outside with big jackets on and stared up in complete awe. I would give my sister the world if I could and although I had nothing to do with it snowing (thank you Mother Nature) I couldn't help but feel pleased with being able to give her an unforgettable bday. Thank you Mother Nature. Thank you Cool Cabins.
I will be booking with Cool Cabins very soon for my birthday and each year after that.

Been to Big Bear Region? Share your experiences!