All reviews blue spruce fenced yard washer and dryer great cabin fully stocked kitchen coffee maker lake dogs netflix soap nest
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

My family has used Cool Cabins 4-5 times over the years and Whispering Forest was definitely the most comfortable cabin we have stayed in. It is a 3 bed 2 bath that can comfortably sleep 7 people. The listing says it sleeps 8-9 but the pull out sofa shouldn't count! It is massively uncomfortable. The cabin was clean and there were plenty of dishes, pans, etc for our use. The master bedroom had a nice deck right outside with a BBQ (we had to clean this ourselves prior to use). The cable boxes weren't active - so we had no tv but were fooled at first. We also thought that the a/c would work but it turns out the unit only works for heating not cooling even though there is a cool setting. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would use Cool Cabins again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Gigi G, Guest Relations Manager at Big Bear Cool Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your review and for choosing Cool Cabins. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay! The TV service at Whispering Forest has since been fixed and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in Big Bear.

Reviewed August 29, 2015

As like many times before we have always had a great experience with the staff from Cool Cabins. Today, Elizabeth assisted me with finding a cabin for 2 nights and she was more than helpful. We found the perfect place and are looking forward to heading up to the cool weather. Also, love the way they take care of return guests! Thank you cool cabins.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Koehler4
Cherie S, Manager at Big Bear Cool Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2015

Koehler4, it's music to our ears to know that all of the many trips you've had here have always been such wonderful experiences. Happy our team is always helpful and engaging to find just the right accommodations for you. Visit again soon!

Big Bear Cool Cabins

Reviewed August 15, 2015 via mobile

We rented a condo in Boulder Bay area. The location was nice but the condo was so dated and did not look or feel clean. The couch had a waxy look and feel to it we covered it with a sheet. The price was right but had I known the condo was so dated I would of looked else where.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank ofcrasta
Alisa A, Manager at Big Bear Cool Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2015

Hello Ofcrasta,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. I'm not sure where you stayed but I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the cabin. As a future reference, we do have 400 cabins and would have been happy to find you something more suitable. We would love to look into this issue more deeply but need to know where you stayed. If you would like to discuss this please call (909) 894-0326 and speak with Velvet. We do hope you will be back soon to visit!

The Big Bear Cool Cabins Team

Reviewed July 24, 2015

Stayed at the Cornerstone Cabin. Says it sleeps 6 with the fold out couch. Except for the fact the couch bed is on a 30 degree incline and probably bought at a yard sale! If you have a party of 4 the place is acceptable. The wood patio tables are falling apart and dangerous. Nice live electrical cable running across the ground in a few places. A few cabinets and closets missing knobs. I think there was a total of 3 1/2 pots and pans. Now if you like a cabin next to a freeway or just a very busy street then you'll love this place. And that fabulous swing for the children is about as safe as riding an elephant. Good luck....

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Gary B
Alisa A, Manager at Big Bear Cool Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2015

Hello Gary,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and bringing this to our attention and I assure you we are on top of correcting these issues for future renters. I don't show that you ever called to report anything but we would have been more than happy to come out and fix whatever possible. We do hope you will consider coming back, we do have a variety of cabins!

Best,
Big Bear Cool Cabins

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Terrible company to work with. Beware of one sided agreement and terrible cabins that are not as described in their listings.

We got to the room and the people above had two dogs, the room smelled like smoke, was not cleaned and had rugs covering holes in the floor.

Then after trying to tell us that they did not have another cabin that was comparable, the said we could only get a voucher if they were able to rebook!

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank Jon G
Alisa A, Manager at Big Bear Cool Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2015

Hello Jon,

First and foremost I would like to apologize that your experience with us was not good. We certainly do our best to assure that everyone has a wonderful time and if we failed to do that for you, then that is definitely something we take seriously. I am not sure where you stayed or what exactly transpired but you should have been offered additional housekeeping if we did not have anything else to move you in to. Again I apologize and would love the opportunity to make things right. Please call me if you would like to discuss this matter. (909) 866-7674

Best,