“Wonderful cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
The Fireplace Living room
Trail View from the Deck
National Forest
Plenty of room for Sledding
Front of the Cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
234dharsh...
“Wonderful cabin”
Reviewed February 2, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This is a very relaxing place which borders the national forest. We will definitely visit again!!!!!

Lusine B
“Nasty, be aware”
Reviewed January 31, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

It was very dirty, full of spider webs everywhere, dog hair, very old and smelly towels, shacking patio and much more. We booked for 3 night but barely spent one night. Even though I took a pictures and tried to communicate with owners, and they accepted it was not cleaned, they didn't refund us for other 2 nights that we didn't stay because of them. This is a robbery and can get a legal attention. It was New Year Eve and hotels were booked, so we had to stay here for one nigh. Our holiday was ruined. The cabin itself is very cozy and nice, just needs TLC and better owner who will understand what it means to clean the place and treat people nicely, and not just collect money with no service.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 22, 2018
Now, I was threaten with a negative review if I didn't refund your fees, you came one day late on during the New Years Holiday and picked any and everything that you could in order to cancel your trip at the height of the Holiday Rental Season. You were reported TripAdvisor for your professional behavior and trying to blackmail us into sending in refund. Also, a police report had to be filed based fire started in the BBQ and burnt deck. Trip Advisors policy is to cancel your trip 15 days before you arrive to get your refund and not a day before you arrive. I only wish I could paste the emails/texts to the response.
Darrin M
“The nature was beautiful but not the stay”
Reviewed January 6, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This stay was not what we expected at all. Although I did like the decor. The fridge I felt like it was cleaned very well. The bottom of the fridge had some yellow residue and some hair. Since it’s animal friendly there was a lot of dog hair I presume on the rugs and couch. I felt like that should’ve been taken care of better. My kids didn’t like the bed sheets in the bunks beds. We didn’t get a good sleep at all. My family and I saw tons of spiders. I believe I think have gotten bit by one. Outside on the porch one of the seat cushions is ripped open. But, I did love the wildlife outside. There were pans to put birdseeds and all the different birds came by. Also a fat grey squirrel came by and stole the seeds. There were chipmunks all over. The nature was beautiful. Also, there were no neighbors next to us. All the houses were empty. And the shed from the house next to us was oddly wide open presumably broken into.

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry that your stay was not up to your standards and we will refund the cleaning fee and hire a new cleaning crew.
A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, California
“Quiet Cabin nestled amongst trees.”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My wife and I spent Thanksgiving weekend here and we loved it. We especially liked having breakfast outside on the deck since the temps were higher than usual. It's only a short drive away from the lake and trails and even closer to the village. Even though it big enough to accommodate more people it was still cozy for the two of us. Definitely recommend it.

Sahak S
“Beautiful Cabin”
Reviewed January 20, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Very clean and cozy cabin, located a few minutes from the ski resort. Looking forward to staying here again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location & and the cabin itself
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jan 21, 2016
Thank you for your stay at our cozy cabin
333travel...
Los Angeles, California
“Simply Business for the Owners -"we forgot to set the holiday rates - So Sorry"....”
Reviewed August 28, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We did not get a chance to stay at this cabin although we wanted to. We recieved a quote from an associated website (VRBO Home away from home) listing this cabin that was way cheaper than Flipkey. Received a confirmation email from the owner himslelf and showing the lower rate (inline in the email) and that it was available for our dates. he sent us a link to Flipkey to book the cabin. **unfortunately and to our surprise, Flipkeys rates were higher. When i replied to the original email from the Owner regarding working with us on the different rate hike on Flipkey; his reply was ** "we forgot to set the holiday rates - So Sorry"** .... nuff said - right??? i guess given the discrepancy and the email confirming the lower price quote, the owner was not willing to work with us and was in it for pure investment return and not customer service. I guess i can see it from a business point of view, but if it were me - i would have done the more honorable thing given the circumstances. - would i recommend this cabin?? no, only because of the personal experience and interactions with the owner... and we haven't had the opportunity to see for ourselves.

How easy was it to book the property?
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Nov 13, 2015
Unfortunately you feel upset in the disparity in the pricing, however, I didn't have the pricing set in advance (the dates that you were requesting in the future) and I could not accept what the system was showing.
Tatiana S
“great and comfortable time”
Reviewed August 16, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Thank you for letting us in your wonderful house.We had a great and comfortable time,we loved every minute of our vacation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: forest
Liked least: nails sticking out of the stairs outside,we found it to be dangerous
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing