“The Perfect Big Bear Cabin”
other travelers have booked this property
Your sunset view
Living room Guests took a picture of their dog Jet enjoying the dog safe deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room
Guests took a picture of their dog Jet enjoying the dog safe deck
Fully dog fenced wrap around deck with spa
Master Bedroom with Cal King Bed
Fence on deck
Newly redone shower
Rustic log table great for eating and playing games
Dogs love staying here!
View of Bear Mountain ski from the bedroom window
Bunk bed room
Downstairs bedroom with full sized bed
Let it snow! Just minutes away and overlooking both ski resorts!
Thanks to Google car for taking such a great pic of our huge deck and parking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bostonsav...
Los Angeles, California
“The Perfect Big Bear Cabin”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

When searching for a cabin in Big Bear, look no further than Milo bear Cabin! This adorable cabin has exactly the right ambience you want for your Big Bear cabin experience! The owner is super accommodating and is lightening fast for answering questions. All the bedrooms were adorable. Our son loved the little space behind the beds due to the A-frame design... it was like it was his own special place.

The best part is the Jacuzzi!!! That really made the trip! I enjoyed reading what other people did in the guest log. The kitchen was well stocked. The entertainment system was perfect and well equipped.

I would absolutely stay here again!!!

Elizabeth...
Los Angeles, California
“Gorgeous dog-friendly mountain getaway!”
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I needed to get the hell out of Dodge (ok, Los Angeles), and Milo Bear Cabin was the perfect place to do it. No snow, clear skies, and just enough of a chilly bite to the air made it the perfect evening to relax on the gorgeous dog-safe balcony with a glass of Chardonnay and my darling puppy. I stayed here alone (with my dog) and I had big plans to check out the dog-friendly restaurants in town (Mike had great recommendations, as did the internet!), but as soon as I unloaded the car and sat down outside, I knew I wasn't going anywhere. The cabin is the perfect size--small bedrooms but not cramped, a spacious kitchen and living area (isn't that what where we end up anyway), and a great big balcony that Mike has dog-proofed, so I didn't feel nervous letting my dog roam around and explore. We ordered delivery from Himalaya (GREAT indian food), enjoyed the sunset, then enjoyed some "House of Cards" when the food arrived. :) I seriously can't recommend this place enough--it's SO clean. I stayed at a cabin I rented through one of those vacation cabin rental companies a few years ago and the place was filthy and run-down, basically just what you would expect when you're just renting a random cabin in the mountains. Milo Bear Cabin is the luxury option!! I wish I could have stayed longer than just one night. Mike (the owner) has thought of EVERYTHING--follow all the instructions in the binder (SO HELPFUL) and everything will make sense.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hot tub/balcony/view experience!
Liked least: That I don't live there.
Traveling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
neil s
“Amazing cabin”
Reviewed February 3, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

This place was perfect. It's very close to both summit and bear and is just beautiful. My friends and I stayed here super bowl weekend and had a blast. The owner was super easy to
work with and went out of
his way to make sure we had everything we needed. Also the neighbor sells firewood so that was really convenient. Definitely will be back.

Thanks Mike!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
San Diego, California
Reviewed August 4, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing