“yum!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Lake Elsinore, California
“yum!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The six of us went for breakfast and it was great! Specifically, I would recommend the Pastrami Hash.

Visited June 2013

San Diego, California
“FUN "bear" place!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had breakfast at the Teddy Bear Restaurant and really enjoyed it. Very friendly and attentive staff. Lots of breakfast choices from simple to fancy. We had a window table inside and when we left, I noticed the outside patio! We'll eat there next time and we'll try lunch or dinner.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank on2thenextevent
Peoria, Arizona
“Our favorite place!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We eat here almost every time we come to Big Bear. The "Bears Best" Sandwich is awesome. It's simple, but that's one of the best things. And the people are always nice.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank pwb77
Long Beach
“Chicken Pot Pie”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The chicken pot pie here is very good, a little soupy but tasty. The cream of broccoli and cheese soup was a little bland, but it tasted better after adding a little salt. I never salt my food.

The chicken fried steak was good, not all breading and the country gravy was authentic. I really liked the cornbread, very moist and a little sweet.

The pies looked pretty good, but I had no room.

The only drawback is this place is cash only. They have an ATM, but the charge is like $2.95. Luckily we had cash.

This place looks like it would be good for breakfast. They had some grilled salmon tacos I wanted to try, but I am not a fan of fruit salsas on my salmon. Too sweet usually.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Janettwopoint0
California
“Dog friendly !!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Dog friendly and across the street from the not dog friendly Boo Bears. Had a good breakfast! And plate sharing welcomed. Outdoor seating. Will be back.

• Visited May 2013