“Upscale and Friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The location is great our friends were staying there and they really liked everything about the hotel. I went there for happy hour and really liked the bar, service, and décor. It was a very nice place for drinks .We did not have enough time in Big Bear to go there for dinner. When we come back we will eat there for sure!

There are newer reviews for Stillwells Restaurant

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had the Sunday brunch for father's day. It was excellent. The service was great they kept the mimosas comings. The made to order omelets had an excellent selection of choices including lobster. They also had small waffles with a blackberry raspberry combo sauce that was very rich but great. All for under $20.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was one of my best dining experiences, they surpassed my expectations it was relaxing the chef made us sea food pasta and omlettes, was very patient, I mean really helpful, every item I had gotten they complemented it which made me want it even more I mean I havent had that in a while and the bar Fugi Apple Martini the one and only Romi. My Husband and I will be back and maybe every other weekend

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Couldn't even get seated without going back to the bar area. Did not even have basic brands of beer or bourbon available. WE excused ourselves and left! This was supposed to be my wife's birthday dinner-thank goodness we found Nottinghams!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Loved the quietness of the restaurant and the server was so friendly and pleasant to chat with.
The food was excellent...salmon, and great veggies. Also loved their clam chowder soup and the asparagus soup. Wonderful creme brulee!