Cozy Hollow Lodge
Best Western Big Bear Chateau(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
$89
BestWestern.com
Noon Lodge at Mallard Bay(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
$156
Golden Bear Cottages Resort(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
Grey Squirrel Resort(Big Bear Region)
$144
Orbitz.com
Robinhood Resort(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
$57
Travelocity
Big Bear Frontier(Big Bear Lake)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotwire.com
Marina Resort(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
$77
TripAdvisor
Snow Lake Lodge(Big Bear Region)(Great Value!)
$150
TripAdvisor
Worldmark at Big Bear(Big Bear Region)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsspa cabinbig bearwood burning fireplacehot waterfront porchbusy roada queen size bedbeautiful fireplacemy favorite partbring your ownclose to downtownmid weeksmall refrigeratorearly checkthree nightsthe cottagespine knot
Reviewed March 2, 2012

The cabins are Cozy, We came up so my LIL girl can see snow for her first time, it dumped 8 " that night so the play area for kids there was great for her to make a snowman and play. Cabins were clean, and fireplace worked great, great location to the downtown area , walking distance if you are into that also a minute by car.. many places to eat, one of the snow play areas is about a block away. great tubing for the kids.. Our place had a small front porch which we used everyday . I would recomend Cozy Hollow for a place in Big Bear lake..

Room Tip: room 8 faced away from the road so was very Quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We came up here for my husbands birthday and we had a very nice time. Our cabin was very nice and cozy. And all lodging around here seems to be right off of the main street, so for some people it can be noisy. But were from LA so the little noise that there was didnt bother us. Our room had the jacuzzi tub right as soon as you walked in right by our bed, which we liked. There heater works great cause it does get a bit cold. Nice comfortable beds and beyond great water pressure in the shower. Overall this place has great cabins and great service. Very friendly and family oriented as well.

Room Tip: If you wanna be able to sit right in front of your cabin and have a street view, go for cabin 10. Beautiful cozy cabin w/ jacuzzi
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Cozy Hollow is a cute little place with attentive, friendly owners. Our cabin was a bit small for two adults and two children, but it was fine for a two night stay. The fireplace was wonderful and the heater worked well so we were never cold. We thought the price was reasonable for a non-holiday weekend. My only real complaint is that Cozy Hollow is located just off the main road in Big Bear. (Many of the cabin rentals are on this same road.) The road noise was very loud and went on most of the night. We liked Cozy Hollow but in the future, I think we'll try to find a place further from the noisy road.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Loveformargaritas
Reviewed January 17, 2012

While the little cabins are cute and pretty comfortable, the location right on the main road and the bedroom closest to the road into town meant I heard cars go by all the time. We had to buy three nights to get a reservation over a three day holiday which cost over $500, yet many of the cabins were empty so that didn't make sense to me. The jacuzzi was closed and you had to buy firewood. Next time I'll look for somewhere quieter.

Room Tip: Perhaps some of the cabins in the second row facing the creek would be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Gwen88
CHL14, Owner at Cozy Hollow Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

We appreciate your review and we strive to make our guests comfortable. Most of the commerical lodging in Big Bear Lake is along the main road. There are a few hotels off the main road but then you have the noise of other guest surrounding your room walls while we are cabins nestled in the pines except for the Lodge that houses 3 units. We have a minimum 3 night stay on all major holidays and 2 night stays on weekends from December through March. These stay restrictions are set on all our reservation sites. Since we don't no what holiday you are referring to we are generally sold out for all major holidays. Our out door jacuzzi is closed during the winter from November to May stated on the website. Unfortunately it was not constructed for freezing tempatures. We do have units with in room jaccuzzi tubs. We due provide firewood in our office for a nominal fee, the least expensive than other sources.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

It was my son (age 4) and I first time staying in Big Bear. I wanted the cabin experience, but not the secluded type where you have to travel far to go to the nearest market/store.

I'm aware of Big Bear having a lot of small cabins but I believe that I made a right choice staying at the Cozy Hollow Lodge. The Cabin is right off the main road, (meaning that you will hear cars driving by at night, so if that annoys you, then choose to stay somewhere else that's away from the main road). I've live in Los Angeles so noises a night especially cars, ambulances ( I heard 2 ambulances pass by during my stay there) does not bother me.

I stayed in one of the studio cabins. It was beyond cute on the outside especially when there's snow around it, and there was snow when I stayed there. My son had a blast, we had a mini snowball fight and built a snow man that sat next to our cabin.

The management was friendly at check in, it wasn't a hassle. They informed me that room service in done on request, which I prefer.

Inside the cabin was clean and it was exactly as described. A lot of cold air entered from the bathroom (I honestly don't know why? Could be that the pipes for the water or the tile absorbed so much of the cold where it passed through the inside. I kept the bathroom door so that cold air wouldn't spread.

FYI ladies... bring your own hair dryers, it's not a hotel where they supply you with soaps, shampoos and a hair dryers. I always bring my own items so I was happy that I remembered to bring my hairdryer.

I was happy to see that there was a heater inside the room and very happy to find out that it works. All cabins had various features or extras, and my cabin had a microwave and mini fridge which was just perfect for my son and I.

I would also recommend to bring your own blankets. I normally bring my own blankets (more of a comfort thing, makes me sleep better) and lodge does not supply you with extra blankets which is typically normal.

The Price to stay at the Cozy Hollow Lodges is well worth it, hotels that are near by cost the same or more for a small studio.

I would definitely stay here again next year. I would recommend this place especially to families with small children.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank thepnup

We Thank you for your review. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest relations. It is good to know about the hair dryers and blankets. We have hair dryers, curl irons, clothes irons & ironing board that can be checked out at the front desk. We also have and inventory of extra blankets, pillows that can be checked out during ones stay. We hope this helps enhance your next stay with Cozy Hollow Lodge.