Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews ski trip jacuzzi fireplace bear sink cathy
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed here for two nights on our PCT hike. We stayed for the same rate (off of Hotels.com) as other hotels in town that had far less amenities than us. We had a jacuzzi tub, flat screen tv, full kitchen, and beautiful bathroom. Cathy at the front desk was helpful and sweet, and the rest of the staff were very friendly. There is also laundry on site, which is great for hikers. About 0.1 mile from McDonalds and 0.8 mile from the downtown area. We're were able to relax and soak our feet in our quiet, quaint cabin. Would absolutely stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank caitlinm326
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

The prices are fair, and judging from the reviews you expect a lot, however, we had cottage 18, which is right next to the office, not that it is noisy or anything, but the exterior is not really cosy.
Inside it is dark and very outdated. Instead of heat in the living room, the heat only goes upstairs. Also I was worried about the heating system that it would caught fire as it was a very old and open heating system in the attic. The Shower was terrible, you had to catch the drops to get wet. the kitchen is spartanic equippet. If you are with just two as a couple I guess its ok, or just for one night (as we did) however with kids it is a bit challanging.
I think, unlike they say that 201 is the only outdated one, a lot of them are. I would certainly recommend they update al outdated ones. looking at the management pictures this was not like ours looked at all. If they would like to have everyone that great experience they better update all of them

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

My wife and I visited on a Monday and stayed two nights. It was very quiet and peaceful. Our cottage was clean and comfortable with rock gas fireplace, jet tub, flat screen tv, stand-up shower and kitchen area with fridge, coffee maker and micro wave. Location is approx. one mile east of the village and the property is located a very short walk behind the McDonald's Restaurant which is on the main drag. There are a number of other eating places that are convenient as well such as the Grizzly Manor, very small, locals and huge breakfast that we split between us. The Grizzly Manor is also open for lunch but not dinner. We also had dinner at Casa Sonora which was adequate for Mexican food and about a three block walk from the property. The lake and good sized park are located a short walk from the cottages. Only cons were that the bed was okay but somewhat "flimsy frame motel like", the refrigerator did not have a temperature control knob that we could find and our items froze, if using the jet-tub you need to start filling it about 30 minutes prior to wanting to bathe as the water pressure is very adequate, the tub itself is huge. The first night there was obvious problems with the cable tv and the majority of the channels would pixelate however that did not happen the second night. Overall it was very relaxing and we would book this property again.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Wifey and I stayed this past weekend in the #1 Sleepy Cottage. Wood burning fireplace, Jacuzzi, full clean kitchen and two T.V.'s. The 3 day / 2 night weekend began long before we arrived, the kind and friendly staff member "Mark" was happy to answer any and all questions over several phone calls and emails to ensure our trip was perfect for us. The office lady Cathy greeted us with a bottle of champagne because they knew it was my wife's birthday. The cottage was close to all the best restaurants and shopping area in the Village. I recommend taking the Riverboat tour on the Liberty boat. We didn't want to leave, and we will be back for sure.

Room tip: Our room was nice, so Sleepy Cottage #1 should do the trick
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

One night at the cottage was amazing. The jet was great. It is quiet and convenient to everything. Moreover, they have basic cooking ware in the cottage! Makes things so much easier. Want to come back again!

Date of stay: April 2017