“CRACK COOKIES!”
Review of Copper Q

Copper Q
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Make sure you stop here for some crack cookies! One bite and you'll see they are appropriately named. A stroll through the village in Big Bear isn't complete with out stopping here for a coffee or tea and something sweet. There deserts are simply to die for. Stop in for breakfast even for a warm croissant or quiche. Truly a great place!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a place to have breakfast in Big Bear Village, stumbled upon the Copper Q. We both had the steel cut oatmeal, it was very good - and a nice coffee drink selection. We went on a Saturday and they had a cooking demonstration in the back of the restaurant/store, we decided to stay and watch. It was fun and now I have a good recipe for Taco Soup!

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Loved the green chile quiche and fresh orange juice. Stopped in there for a quick breakfast. Also enjoyed shopping in their retail area. They were busy, but didnt feel crowded. We sat at a long table near the window. Would like to come back again when we visit.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband stopped in here for a quick breakfast before we went out on the lake. We both ordered bagels, which took a while, as it seemed they only had 2 people working the register and making food. My bagel was fine, though they forgot some of the toppings I ordered, my husband was not happy with his. he ordered avocado, and opened up his bagel to find almost none, there was about a teaspoon worth, I am not exaggerating. Also, my coffee was bitter and burnt.
This place does offer a lot of baked goods, which looked great. They also offer grab and go items like cereal, and a little snack box, which I might go back for, to take out hiking. It is mostly a gift shop for kitchen odds and ends. They do cooking demos too.

1  Thank SionnanH
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were so excited to come because of all the good reviews but were sadly disappointed. They didn't have anything that was listed on the menu. The person who was taking orders didn't know anything about the food. They said they would have a salad ready in 10 minutes; 40 minutes later they said they didn't have it and it would take to much to make it. But it is a super cute place! And we loved the atmosphere.

1  Thank meant2travel47