“Great place for light lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Copper Q

Copper Q
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Great place for light lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a busy Sunday afternoon. It's a coffee shop that does food. The service was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our soup and sandwich, which were hot and well presented. I don't think they have a big menu, but they do a good job with what they offer.

Glendale, California
“Bring you Appetite, Loads if Treats to Try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went here with my boyfriend and his parents, during their visit from England in September, We stopped for coffee, but ended up buying a huge sampling of their pastries. Everything was just too delicious and was begging to be tried.

Food and coffee aside (All fantastic) the Copper Q is ridiculously cute. It has ample seating, a huge store and in the back, they give cooking classes. I overhead the chef telling a visitor, if there was a specific thing that she wanted to learn, to call up a week in advance and they could make arrangements for specific cooking lessons. So cool!

We found out about this place from a local shop owner, who frequents it every day. I think that if it were in my hometown, I would keep it a secret to keep the crowds down, it's that good!

Please check out my blog for pictures of the Copper Q and trip reports from our mountain vacation!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cancun, Mexico
“Fantastic coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

What a cute place with such clever crafts. And a wonderful cup of coffee on a cold & early morning. I wish I would have been hungry to taste their pastries. They even have cooking demonstrations, how original.

Visited December 2012
Big Bear City, California
“Great Quiche”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous quick lunch and reasonably priced. Their veggie quiches are amazing. I'm also addicted to the grey fog lattes (earl grey tea) and I get it with steamed plain soy and sugar free vanilla syrup. Low cal but doesn't feel like it.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank BigBearMicky
Huntington Beach, CA
“Don't miss this store on Pine Knot : )”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Fascinating inventory of pans, etc. to buy. There are classes to take an an excellent bakery to enjoy.

Visited August 2012