“Fun On The Lake... without getting wet...”

Miss Liberty Paddlewheel Tour Boat
Ranked #1 of 20 Tours in Big Bear Region
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at Pine Knot Marina
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Spending 1 1/2 hours on the lake, letting someone else do the 'driving' and telling us about Big Bear and pointing out Celebrity homes is my idea of a nice time. Miss Liberty looks like a paddle boat and was well kept up. The Captain was entertaining. We enjoyed our time on the lake. They take reservations, but you are 'on call' until there are 12 people for the tour. The staff was friendly and I recommend this tour if you want to see Big Bear from the water, but do not want to be in the water.

4  Thank hoho92649
There are newer reviews for Miss Liberty Paddlewheel Tour Boat

Reviewed September 18, 2011

The boat tour was great to start off our first day at Big Bear. Got to see all the expensive lake front houses. The guide was very knowledgeable and provided lots of information on the history of Big Bear Lake. He was also very funny. The views of the lake were amazing. The other boat tour (pirate one) past us and even "shot" at us! Like another reviewer mentioned bring a warm jacket or sweater as it can be very windy and cold. Great experience overall.

3  Thank kelody
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Our experience started when we met Captain Jack, who is a bit of a comedian. He provided us with an entertaining and informative tour of Big Bear Lake. We enjoyed our tour very much and were also happy to find out that there were restrooms on board if needed.

Tip: bring a sweater because it is cool and windy on the lake.

9  Thank DodgersMom
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I live in Big Bear and have seen the Miss Liberty Paddleboat out on Big Bear lake many times but had never taken the tour. I had some friends visiting and we decided it would be a fun way to spend the afternoon. We went out on the 2pm tour which left promptly at 2pm so it is a good idea to get their about 15 minutes or earlier as we almost missed the boat. The tour is 1.5 hours long and is narrated. We saw a lot of beautiful homes on the tour that you can't see from land. I had no idea that so many famous people had homes up here and a lot of movies which I thought were filmed elsewhere were actually filmed right here in Big Bear. Which makes sense since Big Bear is only a 2 hour drive from Hollywood. The boat was nice and I like the fact that we could move around and it had decent clean restrooms for a boat. I would definitely take guests on this tour again when they come to visit. I have owned my home in the Big Bear area for over 9 years and I learned some interesting facts on the tour that I was unaware of before.

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home so I do not have any pics to show but I have included a link to their website which shows a picture of the boat.

14  Thank BigBearChick