“service needs lots of improvement”

Cuisines: Polish
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Description: Located next to " North Pole Fudge & Icecream Co" In the Village
Apple Valley, California
“service needs lots of improvement”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

we've eaten at saucy mama's pizza before with okay service, but this time will be the last. we got there and they were busier than they expected, which they only had 3 tables filled inside, do to spring break, but we order our food. including a small personal pizza for grand daughter a lg. veg pizza, 3 sandwiches a pitcher of beer, and a couple of drinks. the food came out in small amounts with way too much much time in between, we didn't get to eat our meal at the same time, first the personal , then the lg pizza, then the 1 sandwich, than the fries, than another sandwich, and the third sandwich never showed up, so we had a pretty bad experience for that. unfortunately the food is pretty good but do to the service we will not go back. I still think they overcharged us for the meal.

• Visited March 2013

Upland, California
“Fantastic for Big Bear area”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Big Bear is notorious for disappointing pizza restaurants. This place is fantastic, however. Their meat sauce is rich, and steak fries are fresh, and most importantly, the pizza ingredients are great. The canadian bacon and salami was very tasty. It also is next door to the North Pole dessert place, so my family will return again and again! I had no issue with the service as some others have. Everything was just fine.

• Visited April 2013
Big Bear Lake, CA
“Worst service ever!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Well, we are done with Saucy Mama's. Their pizza is good, and the location is good, but the service and staff attitude are awful. There are other good pizza places in Big Bear, and we will patronize one of them from now on. Both Maggios and Red Baron Pizzeria are friendly, and the staff acts like they actually want your business.

My husband and I wanted a take out pizza for lunch yesterday, and we thought we'd give Saucy Mama's one more try. Their ads and website say they open every day at 10:30 AM. I called at 11:15, and their phone message said they open at 11:30. I called several more times, and no one answered the phone until 11:45. The person who answered the phone said they don't open until noon, and she didn't even offer to take my order. She could not have been less interested. I won't waste my time with them anymore.

Visited January 2013
California
“Just o.k. Maybe we came on an off night (saturday)?”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had been waiting to go here because i read that it was the best. We came on a saturday night and it was packed. I was starving and cold so we decided to look elsewhere but everywhere was the same so we ended up going here. The Pizza was ok but the wings were delicious. The atmosphere was ok. One of the customers got into a verbal, swear word fight with the servers and they were yelling back and forth to each other so that kind of ruined my night as well.

• Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is a great hole in the wall place, the food is excellent. Our waitress was swamped and still did a great job. Pizza was excellent.

Visited January 2013