“HIghly recommend staying at Bear Creek beautifully renovated cabins, very clean, friendly staff, and good location.”
Review of Bear Creek Resort

Bear Creek Resort
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We just stayed here in Cabin 6. The cabins are recently renovated and very clean. We also used the sofa couch which was very comfortable with a foam padding on top. We Used the kitchen which came in handy after a long day everything you need is provided. IT was a nice touch to have hot choco and popcorn in the cabin. There is a supermarket vons nearby. Most importantly Jaquiline the manager always provides excellent personal service and we will definitely stay there again. On a side note, they have other properties like Wolf Creek that are nice too.

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Another great weekend stay. These folks deliver the goods each and every time. What used to be a crap shoot is now a no brainer. If I stay in Big Bear, it will be at Bear Creek or Wolf Creek Resorts.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed February 17, 2012

I come to Big Bear almost every weekend to ski, bike, enjoy Oktoberfest, or just to get away. I ALWAYS stay at Bear Creek - ALWAYS. The customer service is the best on the mountain. They blow other resorts and cabin agerncies (i.e. Big Bear Cool Cabins who have done nothing but treat my friends and I like dirt) customer service and hospitality out of the water. Jacqueline, the GM of all the resorts (Bear Creek, Wolf Creek, and Fireside) is the sole reason I love the cabins. Her work ethic and desire to keep all guests returning and happy works. The cabins are clean. The people are nice. The people are very nice.

Carl, Austin, TX (Palm Springs, CA)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carlson R
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We are familiar with the area and came to Ocktoberfest 2011. I found this place online based mostly on location. It is walking distance to the Village area of Big Bear, a real plus if you are eating in that area. The facility is well kept, the room although small was as advertised with all the amenities as stated. It was too cold to use the pool so I can only report that it exists and looked pleasant. We would have liked the light outside to be invisible at night....you can still see porch light through the shade, but not a deal breaker. The staff was very helpful. Oh...we got a movie from the office but the TV was too fuzzy to see it well. We would stay there again or try one of the other properties run my these owners but not before asking about the TV and light at night issue.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I'm in Big Bear often, and this place, along with the new Wolf Creek Resort (same owner) makes my short stays comfortable and very pleasant. These folks do it right.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We have a family of six, and normally it is very hard to find a place to stay on vacation that is comfortable for us all. Bear Creek Resort was not only comfortable but very enjoyable. The rooms are very clean and the whole cabin is roomy. Our children loved playing in the playground and we loved the friendly staff. Another awesome aspect of Bear Creek is their very nice continental breakfast, that is more than just packaged pastries. At Bear Creek, there was homemade waffles, toasted bagels with cream cheese, and hot coffee. In Big Bear, the only place that we will stay is Bear Creek Resort. We look forward to our next stay here and will recommend Bear Creek to everyone we talk to!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam S
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I've been coming to Big Bear for quite some time. I help with their local film programs and their film festivals. I stay at Bear Creek because they treat me like family. I am also allowed to bring the world famous Biker Cat. My number 2 son says they make a helluva waffle. I totally recommend the place for your next stay in Big Bear.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business