“Apples offers a 4 season, 5 star experience!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Big Bear Region
Apples Bed and Breakfast Inn
San Dimas, California
“Apples offers a 4 season, 5 star experience!”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Apples has easy access and checkin was fast and efficient. The rooms were adorably appointed with fireplace and spa tub. The food was bountiful, fresh, and delicious. Barbara and Jim were so accommodating and went out of their way to make our stay memorable.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We were so happy with the personal service given to us by the Innkeppers Barbara & Jim McLean and their wonderful staff! The rooms were fabulous, spacious, warm and very cozy, just like home! Apples is located just off Big Bear Blvd, very centeral to all local activities and a walk away from the ski slopes!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
San Francsco, CA
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I've gone to Apples for Scrapbooking retreats over the past 3 years, and I love this B&B. It's comforting, homey, and the owners, Barbara and Jim are delightful. The food is decadent and yummy. The only small negative I have is that in the 3-bed rooms (rooms that sleep three people), the third bed is a Day bed, and as a taller than average person, I can't sleep well on any Day bed as I'm too tall. The inn is very quiet, well maintained, and clean, Any issues are addressed immediately, and completely sorted by the owners. I think that the owners genuinely care about their guests comfort and that shows in all that they do. I look forward to going back again as soon as I can!

• Stayed August 2010
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I can't say enough great things about my 11 stays at Apples B&B. The food is awesome every time. My group looks forward to their favorites :) The bedrooms are beautifully decorated with comfy beds. You will not be bothered with room service but you can get fresh towels daily, if you wish. All meal and snack times are listed on the chalk board next to the wood burning heater in the living room. You will NOT want to miss any of them! (yummy) Jim, Barbara and their staff are always around to answer questions or take care of any issues you might have during your stay. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
Corona, California
Reviewed August 21, 2010

I've been going to Apples for the past 6 years twice a year for scrapbooking retreats. It doesn't get any better then this B&B!! Barbara is always accomodating to my special requests for weekend favorites! Both Barbara and Jim run the B&B l I can hardly wait to go again in 6 months I always know I can expect the best!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I have been coming to Apples twice a year for 4 years now. My scrapbook club comes every Jan.& July. Each season holds it's own beauty. Barbara and Jim go the extra mile to make each of their guests feel very comfortable. From the warm and friendly living room to the cozy bedrooms ,you will know you are in a very special place. Of course I can't say enough about the food. Barbara is a fabulous cook. I don't think anyone has ever missed her famous breakfasts. I won't even talk about her deserts or I'll be heading right back up the mountain. The place is spotlessly clean. I know you will thoroughly enjoy your stay. Irene - San Diego

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I love Apples. We go there twice a year, January & July for the last 6 years. Everytime we go we have such a fabulous time. The owners Jim & Barb are the nicest people. The rooms are adorable and the food is amazing...the only bad thing about Apples is you might need to loosen your pants after eating their fabulous breakfasts and scrumptious desserts...and don't forget to bring some toffee home to your friends :-)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business