“Good Food, Great Service”

Paoli's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 123 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Baldwin Park, California
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We were a bit weary coming here because of some of the negative reviews but were impressed by the service. The pizza was good and I had chicken alfredo with mushrooms which was delicious. The garlic bread could have had more garlic sauce but was still good. Our waitress was attentive and friendly. You can eat in the patio with your dog if you go for lunch

• Visited December 2013

Brisbane, Australia
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant had the best Italian good I've ever had up big bear mountain ! Family owed restaurant that looks a little worn around the edges but the food is to die for ! I have been twice - first time I tried their pizza 10/10 - second time I tried a pasta dish and again 9/10 .
This place is also pretty busy at dinner time - wait time is only about 10mins but oh so worth it

Denver, Colorado
“Haven't Found a Meatball Pizza to Beat Their's YET!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went here many years ago (Won't let me choose the date that far back, but I want to say 2006) .... and we have been on the search for a meatball pizza that tops theirs and we haven't.

We had pulled in late to Big Bear and were starving, they were open. We had friendly service and THE BEST meatball pizza EVER to grace this earth (6 years later we're still searching).

• Visited November 2013
Orange, Connecticut
“Good food, bad service ”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

On our anniversary weekend, we thought we'd give this place a try. It looked good from the outside so we figured what the heck....

After we were seated it took a waitress almost 10 mins to even notice that we were there ... the place wasn't even busy.

We ordered 2 glasses of wine that were served in small orange juice glasses. Really !?!? At an Italian restaurant !?!!!

So above all that, the food was actually good. However, because of the service we probably won't be going back for dining. Maybe takeout ????

“Italian Food find in Big Bear Village”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went here for a business dinner, was quickly seated, basket of bread brought over. We had 4 different entrees, Pizza, Cheese Ravioli, Fettuccini Alfredo, Chicken Marsala. All was pretty good. It was very decent food. My biggest issue (as with all restaurant's) is my drink in a plastic cup. They had the usual red plastic cups for Iced Tea & water. I just prefer glass and I think the glassware choice sets the tone for the restaurant's level. Service was good. We didn't ask for much since we were more involved in our business clients. Portions were not stingy nor over the top. I would go back again. It was nicely decorated for Halloween.

• Visited October 2013