“Great happy hour !”

Ranked #11 of 131 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Margaritas were big and the shrimp quesadilla was absolutely delicious! And huge! Yum, I want one right now! Delicious salsa bar and of course always fun to be downtown Big Bear, cute patio and loads of hollyhocks, one of my favorite flowers!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stopped by for lunch on a Thursday. There wasn't a lot of people around this time so they served us pretty fast. We sat in the outdoor seating area which has several heating units in case it gets cold. The restaurant itself is really nice and clean. As for the food... what can I say, it was amazing! My wife had the barbacoa (slow cooked beef) and said it was almost as good as my moms. I had the enchiladas which where drenched with a really delicious salsa. I had a michelada with my meal which was awesome as well. Another plus is that they have a salsa bar, in case the salsa they give you with your chips is not to your liking. I will definitely come here again and I will recommend it to others.

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Food was authentic and delicious, service was awesome, and the Margaritas were fantastic! Beautiful restaurant in a beautiful place!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had tried 3 different places to try and get some dinner and could not get waited on.
We arrived here and it was quite busy; at least they were honest and said it would be 30 minutes before we could get a table.
Let me just say, it was so worth it.
The food was outstanding; from a healthy southwestern salad with fresh ingredients, to quesadillas, everything was delicious.
The best part is the service; our water glasses never got empty, and dishes were picked up promptly.
Considering how busy it was, every employee worked together. Whoever is the owner or Manager, this place is run correctly!
Prices were very reasonable too; will for sure come back if I'm in the area again.
This place needs to be number 1 on Tripadvsor for so many reasons!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We always come here when in Big Bear.. Best Micheladas......... Good chips and salsa, good food, great service!