“Great Burgers (Especially When Enjoyed on the Patio in Summer)”
Review of Boo Bear's Den - CLOSED

Boo Bear's Den
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by Boo Bear's Den for lunch last sunday afternoon. We sat on the patio, which was perfect for a summer day. They had a man playing live music, giving it a festive feel, perfect for our vacation weekend.

The service was a little slow, but to be fair, they were busy. The servers were friendly and nice, even when we had to send them running around to find us knives and mayo. A little disorganized maybe, but again, nice and they were trying.

We both had burgers served with seasoned steak fries. The food was fantastic! It just hit the spot.

I wasn't overly impressed with the interior of the restaurant, but I think this is a nice place to visit when the patio is open during warm months.

Please visit my blog to see pictures and more extensive reviews from our Big Bear vacation!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

its great family restaurant, just don't order prime rib or fish, its to fishy or tough. but everything else was enjoyable

Reviewed July 9, 2013

For a sit down restaurant in a middle of The Village this place has very reasonable prices. In fact, it has very reasonable prices, period. But there is more. The patio atmosphere is great, there is greenery and a cute fountain in a middle. When we were there, they had live music. And most importantly, the food we got was very tasty. I had a California Chicken sandwich, the chicken was very moist and flavorful. My adult step-daughter had a Club sandwich, which was so big, she had to take half of it home. For an extra $2 you can replace fries with a good size plate from the salad bar. But we didn't do that, so I cannot vouch for the quality of it.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Good service, good food, casual Big Bear dining at its best. No hurries, no worries, sat and people watched outside and enjoyed a relaxing breakfast. Had an excellent server who was very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped by for dinner and ate out on the nice patio. The service was ok, but the food was less than average. We had a French Dip, but the roast was fatty and lacking flavor, but the ribs were decent. It was a busy weekend, but I don't think we would try it again.