“Huge sandwishes and Boars Head meat....good quality”

Grizzly's Bear Belly Deli
Ranked #29 of 130 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Best veggie burger I have ever eaten. The rest of the sandwiches are also great (per my husband and kids) and HUGE. Big selction of meats and fixings, and different breads, toasted or not, etc. Not a long wait and inside seating, parking in front or along the side. Right on the way out of Bear Mountain Ski Resort. I got a to-go menu so I can order in advance and pick it up. Warm soups and salads as well (like pasta and potato).

Reviewed December 12, 2011

I had the BBQ Chicken it was surprisingly good for this little place up in the mountains. It is a small place, not a lot of seating and it appears the locals love it and get many things to go. The place was clean, and the portions were good. I did not think it was too expensive, but it was not cheap. I say it was just about right. I will be back.

Reviewed April 11, 2011

This is definitely not a place for a family. I thought the sandwiches were overpriced (as with all delis) and then felt like a slap-in-the-face when we had to pay extra for a tiny bag of chips. For $7-$8 a sandwich you could at least throw a couple chips on the plate, especially considering a family of 5 will be paying almost $50 for a sandwich and drink. I know some believe this to be an average pricing for this type of food - but usually you get some kind of atmosphere for your money. This is just a plain coffee-shop type of setting with very few tables and chairs. The service was average - not bad but not too friendly either.

Reviewed June 1, 2010

We fully enjoyed our sandwiches here last weeked. The ingredients seemed very fresh and high quality. Price is reasonable, a little on the higher side for a sandwich (about $7) but you are probably paying for the higher quality ingredients. Customer service was very friendly. Line was a big long and moved slow, but by the time I got to the front, there was no line, so that may be hit or miss. Great find, we'll be back!

Reviewed December 19, 2009

Best sandwiches on the mountain. Friendly and tasty. Have hamburgers etc, too, but I've never had them.