“Loved the Brew” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Big Bear Mountain Brewery

Big Bear Mountain Brewery
Ranked #82 of 115 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“Loved the Brew”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Such fun to find a local brewery. Suggest trying a "flight" sampler of all 6 draft offerings. Our favs were the Miners Gold and the Red Ant Amber. A great home-town pub feel.

Visited September 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“nice beers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

im not a beer drinker, my husband is, but for not liking beer, they have the best tangerine wheat i have ever had!

Visited May 2013
San Diego, California
“Boring and tasteless”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The beer was pretty damn good, but that is where it ended.
My wife called it "Small town food". I just call it boring.

Bread to meat ratio on sandwiches was terrible. Flavorless "flavored" chips were rather tedious. I am a fatty and a foodie. I usually finish my plate and move to other's plates. This time I didn't even want to finish my meal.

My wife's tomato soup was average. My daughter got a burger and it had meat on it with some veggies and mayo. Nothing about it made us go WOW. Plus, the final bill for 3 of us was 50 dollars for lunch. That is with only ONE beer and 3 meals.

If you must eat, go elsewhere. If you must drink, go here.

Visited April 2013
Temecula
“Slow Service but Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Service was very, very, very slow and they were out of a lot of things...hamburger buns...roast beef. Great guys, but 1.5 hr wait on food is a bit long...even thou it was good food. Beer made it almost worth the wait....good beer...

Visited February 2013
Ventura, California
“Don't waste your time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Don't let the full parking lot fool you . The only reason I am giving this place 1 star is because the tangerine beer was good. When we arrived they were out of burgers, the waiter seemed irritated to serve us and the food we did receive was inedible - after waiting an hour to get it. I ordered a BLT (which is one of the easiest sandwiches on the planet to make) and it was awful! My sisters ordered chili and a pulled pork sandwich - completely inedible and totally microwaved. Like another viewer said, don't stop here, go straight to the Jack in the Box down the street - you'll have a meter meal!

• Visited February 2013