“A must in BBL!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Azteca Grill Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 117 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Los Angeles, California
“A must in BBL!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

SO hard to find a good meal in Big Bear Lake! But I read reviews about this place & it did not disappoint. The food was really fresh & delicious. Margaritas are excellent. Outdoor patio is fun & dog friendly. Service was good.
Definitely a must when in BBL!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Harper28

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Food and Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband and I dined out today at the Azteca Grill in Big Bear Lake California. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I feel like we got a really good value for our money as the prices were very reasonable. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating...it is a plain little restaurant, not very large, no frills but we came here to have a good meal and that is exactly what we got.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank grnvlysandy
Big Bear City, California
“Azteca Grill (Local's Favorite)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Local's favorite...Clean, Friendly, Great prices, Authentic Mexican food. Outdoor patio with live music on weekends or cozy indoors with spanish music makes you feel like your in Mexico..

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Donna S
So*Cal
“Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

Very nice place. Small but the perfect size, they have inside and outside seating. Very, very clean establishment! I am always on the lookout for a yummy chimichanga, and in all my years I have only found one that was good and that place closed down... until today, they have the best chimichanga I have ever had! I wasn't holding out much hope to find a good chimichanga, but they blew me away, I'm surprised. It seems to be family run, looks like a husband, wife, son, and a couple other family members in the kitchen. They were all very nice and it makes for a nice dinning experience. We will definitely be back and I am very pleased with Azteca Grill in Big Bear! (I also must suggest the Sugar Pine Bake Shop, right next door in the same parking lot!!)

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank SoCalTravelingWifey
Long Beach, CA
“Excellent Salsa Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2012

This is a very cozy little Mexican "diner" and the food is above average, if not very good. It's flat out the best Mexican food in this little town, and the service is good. It's small, seats about forty, but that's what makes is special. You feel like you are in a small old town diner and the place is very clean. I loved the salsa bar, with three types of salsa, and the tomatillo salsa was one of the best I've ever had. I had the nachos and they were just perfect, not too much, just enough. The enchiladas were tasty and the carne asada burrito was ample and tasty and very satisfying. I think that this place tries very hard to please, and it shows. It's one of the best meals you can get in this town.

• Visited March 2012