“Great Place!”

Hacienda Grill Mexican & Sports Bar
Ranked #22 of 122 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Anaheim, CA
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We noticed the parking lot was full and thought that was a good sign. It was Taco Tuesday and the place packed! We were seated quick, but just missed out on the Taco Tuesday happy hour, oh well.... We were very pleased with the service, food and drink. One thing I really liked was their salsa bar. Knowing good Mexican food I would recommend this restaurant! Dogs are allowed in the outside patio too!

• Visited June 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

We placed an order to go for our family of seven. They forgot part of our order and we had to go back. Not a big deal because we were close. I'm rating it 3 stars because the food wasn't that great. It was disappointing for me because I was on vacation with my family and not being from the area, I had to rely on reviews when I picked the restaurant. It was bland, too much sauce and meh...not a great experience.

• Visited June 2014
Brea, California
“Great Fajitas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Really good Mexican place in Big Bear. The Margaritas are great, if you sit in the bar they have a lot of TV to watch all the games. Food is great, service is good. Great place to eat up there.

• Visited April 2014
Mission Viejo, California
“Good jalapeno margaritas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here over Memorial Day weekend. Managed to get a seat at the bar. Great bartenders, excellent jalapeno margaritas. We also had crispy tacos, pork tamales, and chili rellenos - all very good. Really liked that their chips were 1) fresh! 2) crispy! and 3) salty. Hard to find that combo anymore. We'll be back when we go to Big Bear. The wait however, even with their expansion, can be up to 2 hours :-)

• Visited May 2014
Somis, CA
“FINALLY! Great Mexican Food in Big Bear!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We have now been here 3 times in the last year! Every time was an A+. Service = excellent, loved the salsa bar. Their M-F lunch specials are very well priced. We have been to half a dozen other Mexican restaurants up here & finally found a keeper! Good job Hacienda!

Visited May 2014