“Not great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We placed an order to go for our family of seven. They forgot part of our order and we had to go back. Not a big deal because we were close. I'm rating it 3 stars because the food wasn't that great. It was disappointing for me because I was on vacation with my family and not being from the area, I had to rely on reviews when I picked the restaurant. It was bland, too much sauce and meh...not a great experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Really good Mexican place in Big Bear. The Margaritas are great, if you sit in the bar they have a lot of TV to watch all the games. Food is great, service is good. Great place to eat up there.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here over Memorial Day weekend. Managed to get a seat at the bar. Great bartenders, excellent jalapeno margaritas. We also had crispy tacos, pork tamales, and chili rellenos - all very good. Really liked that their chips were 1) fresh! 2) crispy! and 3) salty. Hard to find that combo anymore. We'll be back when we go to Big Bear. The wait however, even with their expansion, can be up to 2 hours :-)

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have now been here 3 times in the last year! Every time was an A+. Service = excellent, loved the salsa bar. Their M-F lunch specials are very well priced. We have been to half a dozen other Mexican restaurants up here & finally found a keeper! Good job Hacienda!

1  Thank Avocado-gal
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

The chips and salsa were awesome! The food was great, and the portions were huge. The service was great as well! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!