“Nice place, for gringo mexican food.”

Hacienda Grill Mexican & Sports Bar
Ranked #20 of 122 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Lancaster, California
“Nice place, for gringo mexican food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The HACIENDA is a nice restraunt, the food was typical for a Gringo Mexican, but the Chile Verde which was there hotest dish on the menu (2 peppers) was mild at best. The margarita's were exceptional and the beer was cold.

Visited October 2013

Somis, CA
“FINALLY! A Nice Mexican Restaurant in Big Bear!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We spend several days a month in Big Bear, I think we have tried all the Mexican restaurants, and this one scored high! A nice salsa help your self bar, good chips, very friendly service (that can be hard to come by in Big Bear). We have eaten lunch here several times, they have good lunch specials, there chicken on any item is Wonderful! It can get a little loud when it fills up, so we have started going there for a later lunch & it works out Perfect!

• Visited September 2013
Lakewood, California
“"Must do" Mexican Restaurant in Big Bear CA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Recommend by a local and he was right!...this is a fabulous restaurant and bar...great food, decord, and service...loved it and will eat there again when we visit the Big Bear area

• Visited September 2013
pasadena
“Awesome decor, yummy food and giant portions!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Hacienda grill was only about a half of a mile from our hotel, and since the reviews were decent, my husband and I thought we would give it a try. I'm so glad we did!! I will definitely visit this restaurant again when we go back to Big Bear next. I got the grilled fish tacos and my husband got a salad. First things first- The service was excellent, and our server constantly had a smile for us. They have a yummy salsa bar and the fresh salsa is quite tasty. Also, the chips were good too- but I found myself hunting for the ones that had the seasoning because without it they were not nearly as amazing. When our dishes came, I was shocked at the portion sizes! Sheesh! I was sort of bummed that I had crammed so many chips in before the plates got there because there was no way I could finish the meal! The fish tacos were really good- but I did need to salt them a bit. The rice and beans were excellent- I took those home and enjoyed them later! I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank crystal r
Big Bear Lake, California
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

There are many good Mexican food restaurants in Big Bear. Hacienda is a very good one. The restaurant has recently expanded but at this time I cannot comment on the improvements.

Visited October 2012