“Outstanding food and service”

Hacienda Grill Mexican & Sports Bar
Ranked #16 of 123 Restaurants in Big Bear Region
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Like the other reviewers, I am wowed by the quality of the food and the great service this restaurant offers. I like their ceviche and Mexican Caesar salad especially, but I have never had a bad meal here. The recent renovation has really opened up the restaurant and certainly made it easier to get around in, for both patrons and staff. But I have to confess that I liked the quirky pre-renovation interior a lot, which gave the place some real character. I most recently was there over the Xmas holidays, and my only complaint was that it was always jammed -- testimony to its popularity. Without doubt, this provides the best Mexican food in Big Bear.

Petersburg, Illinois, United States
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Waiter was very good and the service and food were both great. Could not sit our entire group of 7 together. Need a bit better organization.

• Visited December 2012
“Friendly service great food.”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

People always look for a great place to eat when there out of town well this is the place.
All the staff is friendly and the food is amazing..

Boulder City, Nevada
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This restaurant was recommended to us by Sherri at our hotel as her favorite Mexican food. We found it to be authentic Mexican food with lots of flavor. I loved the soft grilled chicken tacos and their salsa was delicious. Prices were reasonable and quantities abundant. For those not desiring Mexican fare, they grind their own meat and make burgers, too.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank nancy b
westlake village, ca
“Best Happy Hour Deal on the Mountain!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Gosh, I almost hate to share this but after so many visits and watching the staff of Hacienda workcso darn hard, I felt I just had to help promote their Happy Hour. We come to Big Bear at least 4 times a year, and ALWAYS fit the Hacienda Happy Hour into our visit. $1.00 tacos...shredded beef, ground beef, and shredded chicken..hard and soft......absolutely delicious!!! We laughed last night as we got our dinner bill for 7 people...$36.00...total!! Two days earlier we had hiked up Snow Summit and had lunch at the top (simple, but good sandwiches), and the bill was $95.00! What was more shocking was to see how our waiter treated us with the same service as his customers ordering regular meals...he was so attentive and polite, knowing full well we were there for the tacos, and this has been our experience each time. Hate to let the secret out, but if you are looking for great food at a great price...Hacienda is the place!!!

• Visited July 2012