“Good family resort”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bear Mountain

Bear Mountain
More attraction details
Owner description: Bear Mountain is known as a world class ski and snowboard resort. In the summer our focus turns to our nine hole golf course nestled at the base of our mountain. Featuring a nine hole course, driving range, Pro shop, Clubhouse and Grill- your day will be complete with a visit to the Bear Mountain Golf Course. Please call to make your tee times today.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Good family resort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Very well set up for family skiing. A little pricey, and watch for ballistic snowboarders!

Visited March 2012

West Hills
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice slopes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

The husband went snowboarding and he even got a free lift ticket cause he was there on the day of his birthday. Its only good on the day of your bday and you save about $60 bucks. But nice slopes and lots of nice people.

Visited February 2012
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful first time with my little girl!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I am an avid snowboarder, but since I had my daughter I haven't been able to go very much. I put her in a day camp and when I picked her up at the end of the day, she was a natural! The staff there is so awesome! They put any feelings I had about leaving her there all day, at ease. I can't wait to take her again and neither can she!

Visited February 2012
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing get away, snowboarding skiing or sight seeing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I'm not great at it, but I love snowboarding, if you are fit enough I highly recommend it, so much fun, one of my favorite things to do in the world, it's a bit expensive at 64 for a lift ticket, but worth every penny, you can even just hang out and have a drink, eat some food and watch sports. I love it.

Zephyrhills, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great mountain!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Always beautiful and great powder. Ski instructors need some motivation especially with the youngest kiddos.

Visited December 2011