“Pre Thanksgiving Rest”
other travelers have booked this property
The front of Big Bear Hideaway.
Big Bear Hideaway on a beautiful summer day!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The front of Big Bear Hideaway.
Big Bear Hideaway on a beautiful summer day!
Big Bear Hideaway after a snow storm
The front of Big Bear Hideaway during winter!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Caruiz190...
West Covina, California
“Pre Thanksgiving Rest”
Reviewed November 25, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My niece and I enjoyed our three nights stay st this cabin. We had lots of room and enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. The cabin was decorated in a quaint manner that gave a homey feel. Would definitely return!

Varagon18...
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed January 22, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I was up here for my birthday weekend with my family and it was great. We really enjoyed the cabin. Also, I really appreciate the friendliness and professionalism of the owner. He was prompt about all my inquiries and very accommodating. I truly enjoyed my birthday this year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 27, 2015
Hello Vanessa,

Your feedback is very important to us. We are very happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our cabin and we would love to have you again. Don't forget to mention you're a returning visitor if you decide to book again. We are always running specials for returning visitors only.

-Cesar Villamar
Grizzly Vacation Rentals
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing