“it feels just like home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Front Living Room
Records
Bright & Airy
Lots of Off Street Parking
Welcome Home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tienpeter
Shanghai, China
“it feels just like home!”
Reviewed January 1, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We have totally two families (4 adults + 5 children) stayed this time. The property is very comfortable especially when travelling with children, hotel room can't compete with it. The owner has a very clear and detailed instructions to cover everything you need to know during the stay. We all had a very wonderful experience with they stay, it's totally worthy the money you paid for if you like to give your family a high quality vacation in Big Bear!

I arrived in the evening, and there are Christmas lights all around the house. My wife and kids were so surprised on we are going to stay in such beautiful place when we finally confirmed the address is correct.

I'll give my five star for there's nothing below (only exceed..) my expectation prior my visit.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing