“Great Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of House Deck
Bedroom 1-Queen Bed
Bathroom-1
Bathroom-2
Bedroom 2-King Bed
Bedroom 2- (King Bed w/flat screen TV)
Mud Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Roving770...
“Great Stay”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Big Bear Quonset is a wonderful place to go and relax. The owners keep the place very clean, cupboards well stocked, spent 3 very relaxing days at the cabin.

My only caution is the car port, if you have a SUV, you might hit the rear hatch when it swings up, we had a Ford Edge and had to stop it from opening fully - was not a concern once we were aware of it.

Date of stay: May 2018
Andrew L
“Another idyllic trip”
Reviewed November 9, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was our fifth or sixth visit to Big Bear Quonset Lodge, and we had another wonderful time. The autumn weather and colors were spectacular, the town was quiet, and the house was clean and well stocked and comfortable as always. Our dogs love the yard and the lake and we treasure our trips. Thanks again!

Date of stay: October 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MikiPeri
San Diego
“Cozy, cute, clean and comfortable cabin”
Reviewed February 21, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

We spend 3 nights at this cabin with our two boys and had a wonderful time. The cabin is clean, comfortable, cozy and has everything you need. The kitchen is fully stocked, really no need to eat out if you enjoy cooking, It was 10 minutes from Snow Summit where we skied most of the day, in a quite little street. We loved this cabin and this will be our place when we come again to Big Bear. Way better than any hotel.

Date of stay: February 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the shape and history of the cabin and how clean it was
Liked least: wi-fi was slow
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
ROSEMARY...
“Enjoy the summer time”
Reviewed August 7, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My husband and I and our two dogs really enjoy our time at this property. This house is designed for adult couples or couples with older children. It offered everything we needed. It has the deck with a patio and two BBQ grills. We love the fact that we enjoy the nature and stroll around with the dogs without any inconvenience. We could use the facilities and felt like being at home meaning that we were very comfortable. The only thing I did not like was that the house is close to the main road, because you could hear the ongoing traffic. The property is surrounded by the beautiful pine trees and has a parking spot for you vehicle. If you love nature I really recommend you to go and visit there.

Date of stay: July 2015
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Katrin A
“Great place and home owner,worst customer service with flipkey”
Reviewed February 10, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a great two nights in big bear,clean and cozy the place was really nice.My kids enjoyed playing outside.On our return i expected to get my deposit back as stated in 8 to 10 business days but no luck.I had to call more then 4 -5 times and every time flipkey representatives gave me a different reason as to why it was taking so long a couple of them even told me it was already sent making me call my credit card company for no reason.I just got a mail today saying they have released my deposit today and it might take another 10 days for me to receive it, WHY?? would it take that long its not like they are sending me a check thru the mail.they will have to pay for the interest I'm being charged on my card.They sure made my little get away unpleasant. 4 stars for the property.

Date of stay: January 2015
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was a very cozy and warm place.
Liked least: Trip advisor works with Flipkey they held my deposit for more then 25 days I have not received it yet .
Traveling group: Young Children
Management Response
Feb 11, 2015
Thanks for enjoying your stay at our house. I am so sorry for your bad experience with Flipkey and your deposit reimbursement. As far as we are aware, this has never happened before to any of our guests and I truly believe this was a result of their recent system upgrade. Unfortunately, we as owners have no control over the deposit as it is all held by Flipkey. We never see any of that money unless for some reason we file a claim if there is any damage. We are truly at their mercy as to the timing of their reimbursement which is typically within their estimated timeframe. We are hoping that this was an isolated incident and won’t happen again. I am sad the experience with the booking company put a negative tone on your family getaway. We have sent a complaint to Flipkey addressing this incident. We hope you will visit us again.
Cat Z
“Fell in love with this place within moments!”
Reviewed January 9, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Wanted a quick get away from Temecula with my husband and our two dogs. This place was perfect! Easy to find, clean and cute. I loved the fenced yard for my dogs. We opened the gate, drove into the covered carport and locked the gate behind us. It fit my dodge van with a little room to spare. Not sure if my lifted suburban would have fit. The yard must have had 30 trees and shrubs in it and was decorated very nice. The house was clean and very comfortable. Loved all the attention to details which made the stay here so comfortable. First time for us to rent a house as apposed to a hotel and found it so much better because of how comfortable it was. We were able to cook several meals here because it's so well stocked with everything. I loved the Kuereg coffee maker and the free coffee. Natalie was easy to communicate with via email. We will return here again. So close to town and so perfect for traveling with our dogs!

Date of stay: January 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ssegal8
“Our stay!”
Reviewed January 2, 2015 for a stay in December 2014

It was awesome to get a dog friendly cabin in our price range the week between Christmas and New Years! We had a wonderful time and plan on returning, hopefully next time for more days. It was the perfect size for me and my boyfriend as well as our two large dogs. They had just about everything we needed and whatever else we wanted we went to Von's for which was a very short drive away! The owners were fantastic and texted us throughout our trip to make sure everything was going well. The only complain we had was that some of the areas in the back as well as the dishes were not cleaned but that was due to the last resident, not the owners.

Date of stay: December 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing