#8 has a attic room above it, I could hardly sleep, any walking and there is lots or water running sounds like its going to come thru the roof inside the room, the owners do not tell you that the attic room is overhead and will interrupt your sleep, other than that the room is very clean and comfortable, also having #7 joined to # 8 led to lots of noise from doors slamming as well. Maybe we just got unlucky and had neighbors who didn't care about anyone but themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just over half a mile from Big Bear Lake, Sleepy Forest Resorts' cozy Cathy's Cottages has been providing romantic getaways, honeymoons, and affordable overnight stays to the Big Bear area for over 20 years. Perfect for being walking distance from Big Bear Airport with Big Bear's only "Aviator Room", sleeping 4 and adorned with memorabilia from the owners' WWll flying-ace Uncles. Check in at Sleepy Forest Cottages 3 miles down the road and enjoy Free Wi-Fi and Free Parking, along with Sleepy Forest Resorts' historic wedding chapel honeymoon cottages, including a river-rock fireplace and jetted-tub, king beds, and double-headed showers. CHECK IN FIRST AT: Sleepy Forest Cottages, 400 S eureka Drive, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cathy's Country Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cathy`s Country Cottages Hotel Big Bear City
- Cathys Country Hotel
- Cathy's Country Cottages Big Bear Region, CA