“OK IF YOU ARE VERY HUNGRY”
Review of Lumberjack Cafe

Lumberjack Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Big Bear Lake, California
“OK IF YOU ARE VERY HUNGRY”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I live in the Big Bear Valley and we have visited the Lumberjack Cafe from time-to-time over the years. We visited recently for lunch with mixed results. The service was very good and friendly. My wife had the milanesa torta,which she said was very good. I had the club sandwich, which was not very good at all. There was way too much mayonaise, they used the oily fake american cheese, and the turkey was minimal and tasteless. There may be some other good items on their menu but I wouldn't go back to find out. I cannot recommend this restaurant unless you are in the area and are REALLY hungry. There are much better places to eat in the Big Bear Valley.

• Visited July 2013

So Cal
“Good service, Good Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Came here on a busy weekend for breakfast and were taken care of right away. Coffee kept coming and breakfast was standard fare as far as bacon & eggs. I did have a pancake and have to give it an 8 out of 10 as the batter was good and the pancake was fluffy. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited July 2013
Yucca Valley, California
“ok Breakfast”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

had breakfast here, wasn't much special, only problem we had was others came in after us and where served and eating before us. Food ok, service ok, will I go back not sure.

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Stopped here for lunch.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had just arrived in town and had lunch here. The food was average. My wife had the Philly and she said it was good. I had the club sandwich which wasn't all that great. Our waitress was nice.

Visited May 2013
Big Bear City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of food for the money”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great breakfasts..homemade taste.Lunch and dinners are great also. Live close so we go often..Almost better than what I can make

Visited October 2012