“Good service, Good Food”
Review of Lumberjack Cafe

Lumberjack Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
So Cal
“Good service, Good Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Came here on a busy weekend for breakfast and were taken care of right away. Coffee kept coming and breakfast was standard fare as far as bacon & eggs. I did have a pancake and have to give it an 8 out of 10 as the batter was good and the pancake was fluffy. Would definitely eat here again.

Visited July 2013

Yucca Valley, California
“ok Breakfast”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

had breakfast here, wasn't much special, only problem we had was others came in after us and where served and eating before us. Food ok, service ok, will I go back not sure.

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Stopped here for lunch.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Had just arrived in town and had lunch here. The food was average. My wife had the Philly and she said it was good. I had the club sandwich which wasn't all that great. Our waitress was nice.

Visited May 2013
Big Bear City, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of food for the money”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Great breakfasts..homemade taste.Lunch and dinners are great also. Live close so we go often..Almost better than what I can make

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Denise M
Las Vegas, NV
“If you use a GPS to find it is two words "Lumber Jack" and prepare to wait”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'm always interested in new things so I tried the chilequiles. This is an concoction of corn tortillas quartered upon which they layer onions, radishes, Mexican soft cheese and they smother that in green tomatillo salsa (red was another option). On this were a couple of eggs to order. Quite tasty but a couple of things were a bit off: the tortillas really should have been fried to a crisp (I knew this before I found out the traditional version http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilaquiles) because they turned out to be soggy. Another problem was the salsa was canned, too salty, and lacked any amount of freshness. This would be a really great dish with just a couple of tweaks.

The coffee was pretty good, The other dish we ordered was a veggie omelet homemade biscuit with fruit on the side. There was no German options on the menu as indicated by an earlier review (dang, I wanted potato pancakes with apple sauce and sour cream), they had been replaced by Mexican options.

Service: Very nice people. I did get my dish 8 minutes after the omelet was served, a big disappointment. Somebody came in after us and had their food before they started mine which is a particular gripe. This cost them one rating point.

Parking is good, the place is clean. I didn't see the restroom. Local crowd which is a good thing.

$28 for two was too expensive. The other place we ate breakfast was the Teddy Bear which was a better deal.

• Visited August 2012