“awesome!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Bear Loop Estate

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

erik s
Los Angeles, California
“Just ok -- not great.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The property was ok, just not worth the money. They had a real ant problem (including over the beds and bathrooms, besides the kitchen). When we called to see what could be done, they bought us a can of Raid and gave us a late checkout for our troubles... Otherwise, the house is very nice, but was still decorated for X-mas in July! Stockings were up by the fireplace and the walls are decorated with old pages from calendars hung with pushpins (not classy). Further, the pooltable has a completely broken rail, so any balls hit leave the table. And, the outdoor furniture was used to the point of breaking (several chairs looked dangerously unusable). Like I said, not bad, just not worth the rates that you'd have to pay.

Ask for a big discount or stay someplace else would be my advice.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: House exterior, number of beds, and location.
Liked least: Ants, furniture state, decor.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
San Diego CA
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Apr 12, 2012
Thank you for the great review; we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have noted the issues with the jet tub and have informed the owner of your suggestion for internet. Thank you once again; we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Oceanside
Reviewed March 23, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Mar 23, 2012
We are very sorry to hear that you experienced these issues during your stay with Big Bear Cool Cabins and Bear Loop Estate. Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your stay; your feedback enables us to address any issues and ensure their timely resolve. Upon receipt of your review we did inform the owner of the property of the issues with the sofas, curtains, and mattress for further consideration. Housekeeping was informed of the issues with the bed sheets and maintenance delivered brand new pool sticks to the home. Once again we apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay; we hope you will give our company another chance in the near future.

Travelers are raving about these Big Bear City hotels

northridge
Reviewed January 13, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

CA
Reviewed January 12, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Rugged travelers
Jan 12, 2012
We are very sorry for the issues you experienced during your stay; all issues noted have been identified and are in the process of being resolved. Thank you for your business; we hope you will take us up on the future offer we extended due to your issues.

Los Angeles
Reviewed January 12, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Sao Paulo brazil
Reviewed December 1, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing