“Great time.”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Romantic Getaway

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
kristy r
“Outdated and dirty”
Reviewed January 26, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

This was one of my worst stays in big bear. The cabin was extremely outdated the couch and carpet were disgustingly filthy. Spend a little more and stay at a better cabin!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 11, 2015
We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at this property, we will look into the issues you mentioned immediately!

Warm Wishes,
The Big Bear Cool Cabins Team
mayra4gor...
Los Angeles, California
“Great time.”
Reviewed January 24, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My husband,kids and I stayed here for 2 days and had a wonderful stay. We went during the 1st week of January and still enjoyed the snow that was left from the snow fall. The cabin was big enough for my kids to have a snow fight. My husband loved the hot tub outside. We will for sure come back soon.

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
San Diego
Reviewed April 25, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Diamond Bar
Reviewed January 10, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Vallartal...
Los Angeles, California
“Perfect Christmas!”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

We loved, loved, loved this place. It was so cozy, friendly and warm, it made our holidays the best ever. The location, the bedroom, everything was excellent. The cabin had everything we needed, the kitchen was well equipped, the jacuzzi, sinks were clean. We will definitely come back and will recommend this cabin to everyone we know.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Orange County
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Management Response
Sep 12, 2013
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. The mattress is a new Tempurpedic mattress. It appears the discomfort you experienced during your stay was due to the box spring, which is now fixed. The homeowner has been contacted in regards to the spiders.
CA
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing